3.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I picked my phone up and saw an unknown caller

I was still weary from that weird dream, and I still felt like I was being watched but I feel like I'm crazy

I picked up the phone ,and heard an all too familiar voice. . It was my ex well no surprise he tried calling me 98 times on his original number.

What if it's him watching me? I know he would most probably do it, i am hot lol

I sighed and in the back round dark red was playing, was it on for the whole night?

I checked the time. It was 6:30 in the morning. I got up and went to the bathroom did my routine and n
Bathed to relax my nerves because im thinking he will come for me again! .

I changed into sweat pants and a aot shirt and I decided that at 7 I'll go jogging.

I went down stairs, and got into my kitchen,

I pulled out a box of cereal and poured it into my bowl, put milk and a little bit of sugar bc yesterday I had a lot of sugar

I ate for 20 minute or so,

Then I ran quickly up stairs and grabbed my phone of the charger. I went back down and grabbed my house key and a little of money, because you never know.

I got out my house, locked it and started jogging to the mall idk why but still. I know it's a long way but I'll survive. I don't even know why I'm doing this.

I went to school store and grabbed water and paid and got out

from there I started jogging . I played the song telepatia because im in love

I ran for an hour or so and I became tired, so I decided to stop by a park.

I sat down on a bench and tried to catch my breath, it was a different type of tired

I lifted my head up and looked around, how come I've never seen this park before? Weird.

Then that feeling of being watch came again

My face turned into an annoyed one because it's starting to be come irritating.

With a glare, I looked all around me, so that that person , my know that they must stop.

.

.

.

.

.
Once I was done, I stood up and turned around towards the table to get my things, but instead I saw something I never thought I'd see.

I saw black hair, black clothes and a beautiful face!! And a kid? Was that his kid?

It was THE Vlad Hoshin, I screamed on my insides but what I didn't realize was that I was walking towards him.