7

"Nigga thinks he can bust in my house anytime he wants to lol" I said to my self as I watched the Jeffrey Dahmer Netflix new series.

I could only imagine how bad his house be smelling, like I salute the nest door lady cuz damn do y'all even know how a dead rat smells? I talked to my self and I pointed at the tv.

Yesterday, I went to the mall waiting for Vlad at the entrance.

But someone came up to me, dresses in all black and gave me a letter.

The letter said, that he couldn't make it because of some business he had to finish. I found it quite weird that the guy was dressed in all black.

The letter was black with a rose stuck to it. It smelt so good though.

I shopped by myself. But had to turn to look back a few times because of paranoia.

The feeling of being watched came back as I paused the show with my controller.

"Honestly I prefer using a ps to watch shows, because it's just better" . I said to myself.I am really going mental.

This person who's watching me should at least know that I'm not okay in the head.

Ain't no way this time I was gonna brush it off. I felt it and I knew who it is.

Does he really do this with everyone? Or is it just me.

Of course it's just me, I'm just that hot. Shut up, this is a life or death situation.

"I'm in my delulu era" I spoke again.

Then the song total eclipse of the heart started playing at the climax.

I loved that song but now was not really the time to think about that song.

How the hell did it started playing.

I swear, there's a ghost sitting next to me.

"Once upon a time there was light in my life now there's only love in the dark" The song played as I heard a whimper.

My mouth opened. I looked around in shock and patted the ghost on the shoulder, which was watching Jeffrey Dahmer with me.

I started cringing as I continued listening to the song. I looked at my tv as I heard the whimper from there again.

It was definitely a man's whimper. It was soft and deep at the same time.

I looked closely at my tv and saw a slightly  red dot.

"Nah, bruh"  I said to myself quickly ripping off a piece of cloth and getting tape. Bro is fr going this far.

Well if he can get into my house I guess he can out cameras.

"Hei
Hei
Hei, you little fucked up brat, you better stop putting fucking cameras in my house or I'll fuck you up myself" I said trying to calm down but my voice becoming louder by the second.

"Dont worry, my little monkey, I'll keep you safe inside "a loud  but soft and deep ass voice boomed through my house. I was sure enough  no one was in my house or I was finna beat some sense into a nigga.

My mouth was open yet again and I couldn't even let out a gasp.

Did he just call me a monkey?

"I know damn well that was racially motivated "  I said my mind still trying to process the words that came out of that man's mouth.

"Didn't mean for it to come out racist, my apple, want do you want me to call you? Mommy? " he said. The audacity of this fine ass man.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want with me and my house" I almost screeched out, and upon realizing that I chuckled a bit.