Chapter 15: Now Is Your Chance

Sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ's Pᴏᴠ:

"Oh god" Denis gasped, making me glance at him before asking, "What's wrong hmm?" Now turning my head towards his direction, Denis clicked his phone off before I could see anything. "Ahh nothing!" Denis brushed my further questioning, leading me to the chat with the others while he came up with a crappy excuse, leaving me with the others. I glanced at Denis running up the stairs in a panicked manner, making me narrow my eyes a bit, then returning my attention back to the group surrounding the counter.

Dᴇɴɪs's Pᴏᴠ:

Instead of going into the room me and Elijah share, I sprinted past that into one of the bathrooms in the hallway. Shutting the door, I opened Twitter to look for the tweet...

"Where is it!"

It only felt like 1-2 minutes but really I spent at most 10 minutes looking for this damn post. "Where did it go!" I whispered-yelled, it was getting frustrating at this point. It must have been deleted right, but with that many likes and retweets.. he's gonna see it.

"Ughh!"

I shut my phone off completely not even wanting to see the notifications. I leaned on the sink, feeling a bit nauseous and my vision blacking out ever so slightly.

''Hahh-.."

Opening the bathroom door once again, I started dragging my feet towards my room where I planned to collapse.

'Elijah's going to see it all.. I'm such a pervert'

'I can't even respect his personal space..".

'Calm yourself down Denis!'

It's clear to me why I feel like this, my anxiety has turned me upside down within minutes. My knees feel like giving up..

'I-I need to sit...'

・ ・ ・

3ʀᴅ POV:

"What?" Alex said, covering his lower half of his face in awe. Everyone looked over at Alex who was so drawn to whatever he was seeing on his phone. Ethan glanced over at Alex's phone, pausing momentarily before a smirk placed itself on his lips. Ethan snatched it right out of the other's hand, carrying it over to Elijah. "So you guys are dating now, about time!" Ethan exclaimed, waving the image of Denis and I just a few hours ago..

'We're n-,'

'We're not...,'

"Dati-..Dating?"

I questioned bringing my hand up from my side to grab Alex's phone. It was just us at the store, then him touching my hair. Denis had this look to him, something about the way he smiles perhaps... you can see the gleam in his eyes, they are a nice color.

I glanced up to see all three were busy with each other. I don't even know what I was thinking but I did it, I sent it to myself without any hesitation. Placing the phone down, Ethan immediately swung his arm around me, his words becoming faint to my ears.

'If he were to look at me that way and only to me, wouldn't that mean there's something else other than friends and best friends?'