3

Mina and Momo arrived at the ICU, Mina was talking to the nurse on duty asking her father. Chaeryoung, the nurse, helps the ladies to go in front of the unknown man's room. They are not allowed to enter, they're only permitted to see him through the glass window. Chaeryoung left and called Dr. Minatozaki right away.

As tears continuous to fall, Momo's left hand continuously cares Minas back for her to calm down while her right hand is wiping away her tears. Suddenly, they hear a calm warm voice

Sana: are you the daughters of this Man?

Momo: yes we are, I'm Momo and This is Mina (still comforting her).

Sana stares at them. She was holding the patients chart and asked the details of the patient

Mina: Jooin Myoui, 58 years old, widowed

Sana: oh, a Myoui, I think I heard this last name before.

Mina and Momo just smiled and ask what happened to their father. Sana patiently discussed what happened to the man, how he was seen on the road, the arrival of the man and the Doctors call to do emergency surgery.

Sana in deep serene voice: we are trying to look for the patient's guardian to ask permission for the operation but we cannot identify him. So our Head Doctor insisted to operate to save his life. If we miss another hour he might die right away.

Mina: indeed, a good call, I wouldn't mind it. Thank you Doctor for doing it.

Sana: well, you should thank his doctor instead. She'll be here tomorrow, and by the way, he already woke up 2hours ago so if he wakes again, we can transfer him to the ward.

Mina: do you have private room here? I want him to stay in a private room.

Sana: oh sure, I'll ask our nurses to do that. I'll leave you here then.

Mina and Momo bows and thanks the Doctor.

Momo: it's been years since I come back here, they have pretty doctor huh. She's hot

Mina: shut up momo, but indeed. She's pretty. I'm so thankful to Dad's doctor, she didn't llok after the man's status, he may be a mendicant, or a person without a family, she just wants to save his life. I really wanted to meet her.

Momo: You're a doctor too, you know that it's your call to do that Mina.

Mina: yes, but not all doctors has that kind of mentality and heart. Some of them discriminates patients.

After a while, the Man woke up seeing her two beautiful daughter outside the room, Chaeryoung called Jihyo to transfer the patient to his room.

Jihyo process the papers and immediately orders her subordinates to transfer Mr. Myoui to his respective room. She will be responsible for him as head nurse, head nurses are usually the one taking care of the private patients.

On the other hand, Sana messaged Nayeon about the show up of the unknown man's daughter and his name. Myoui Jooin.

---

Nayeon drove to their apartment to take a rest after a long day. She was living with Jisoo, a professor, doctor in her department, her friend. She already read Sanas' message and told her that since the man is already in safe condition, Sana can take care of everything but of course she needs to meet the family of her patient.

"you must see them, they're cute, and very understanding" Sana left the message and Nayeon just ignore it.

When she arrives, she saw Jisoo sleeping in the couch. Nayeon tries to wake her.

Nayeon: hey, unnie, wake up, go to your room.

Jisoo: Nayeonah, I'm tired, let me sleep here I cannot walk, I took charge of the surgeries earlier, one of our doctor had an emergency.

Nayeon understood Jisoo so she carry her instead. She transfer her to her room and Nayeon goes to her respective room as well. The apartment that they were renting has 3bed room, they were occupying 2 rooms and a free room for the visitors or occupants.

She knows Jisoo since she was 15. They met during high school and become friends. They both take Medicine and help each other to reach their dreams. They're both professor, but Nayeon becomes the head of their department.

Nayeon washed up, she went to her bed. took her phone, read the messages and she remember to update Dahyun about the unknown man.

Dahyun got the message and replied right away "really? Can I join you tomorrow when you visit him? Please"

Nayeon agrees and told Dahyun about the time of her visit. She falls asleep and forget to get her meals.