53

Dahyun is calling Mina and Jisoo. She tried to check them in their office, but they're already left. Mina finally answered the call "Mina unnie, Nayeon and Sana got into an accident, they're here at the ER."

Nayeon and Sana is covered with their blood, Tzuyu and other doctors are attending the two, Nayeon is slightly awake, Sana is in her right, She's trying to reach her hand, Nayeon is breathing cripplingly, "Please save my wife." Dahyun holds her hand, "Unnie, please don't speak, reserve your energy." "Dahyun, please tell them to Save my wife and my baby.... But prioritize my wife." Nayeon is vomiting with blood, she suddenly had a cardiac arrest. ER team conducted CPR and call Dr. Oh of CSD.

Mina was running out of breath, she searched for the Im's. She saw Nayeon motionless lying on the bed, Sana is also lying next to her, she is unresponsive and unconscious, Mina shook her head and deeply sighed, she approached the Doctor Attending Sana

"How is she? How's the baby?"

"Dr. Myoui, Sana needs to be opened immediately to the baby can survive, we are just waiting for the guardian."

"Do it Immediately, and please ensure to save Sana."

Sana was rushed to the Surgery room.

Mina called Sanas parents to talk about the situation and her decision made. They agree to her decision give full authority to Mina, they immediately book a flight.

Mina also called Dr. Choi and Alex. "Please send Nayeon here in Po Yann." Dr. Choi worriedly insisted. "Doctor, I don't think that would be a good idea, she would feel terribly bad, Sana is here at Huimang."

Mina requested a special arrangement between Po Yann and Huimang for Nayeons sake.

Nayeon is unstable and unceasingly having a cardiac arrest, Nayeon have two broken ribs on her left because of the accident. Few hours later, Nayeon was transferred to the ICU as per Dr. Choi's request. Mina requested their VIP room to have two beds for Nayeon and Sana so they can stay in the same room.

Mina is walking in despair going towards to the Operating Room, Sana was still inside, the OB pushed the heavy stainless door to see Mina, "The baby was born premature, she's unstable and in NICU now".

Mina nods "How's Sana?" the doctor is silent "I think I'm not the one who can answer your question Dr. Myoui.".

Jisoo arrived, she looked for Mina, Dahyun told her to check in the waiting room of OR or in ICU. She saw Mina on the waiting room, sitting at the corner, leaning her head on the wall, emotionless. She pace to her position "Minari, are you okay? What happened to them?" Mina opens her eyes, she's tired and emotionally wounded. She leaned on Jisoo, "Unnie, Nayeon is in the ICU, Sana is in the operating room..." Mina was stuck on her blank eyes. Mina releases her soft shaky cautious voice "They were hit by a truck. I think they're going here for their baby's birth delivery. I got a missed call from Nayeon.".

Jisoo cares Minas back, Jisoo cracked, she's awfully broken inside more than Mina, but she knows how fragile Mina is, she needs to be strong. "Mina, how's Sana?", "I don't know unnie, the baby is Unstable, Sana is still inside I'm waiting for the doctor, Nayeon is in the ICU, a frequent cardiac arrest, she's different now Unnie." Jisoo narrowed her forehead and blinks fast to stop her tears.