36

Mina and Nayeon arrived at the Hotel where the committee booked them. They immediately went to the reception lounge to get their key and room number. They were excited to rest from a tiring and sleepless travel.

"Room 902 for Im Nayeon and Myoui Mina, Here's your key" The attendant announces cheerfully.

"Wait... wait... we are informed that they booked two rooms for us? " Nayeon said disgustedly.

The receptionist apologized to them and cleared that the Committee only booked one "Ms. Im and Ms. Myoui, it's a presidential suite room, so you would still be comfortable" ..

Mina is really disappointed, she doesn't want a suite room, all she wants is her private space. "But, the mattress? We have two beds right? " she asked. The receptionist apologized and discussed that suite room available only had one bed.

"Whaaaat? call your manager! " Mina raises her voice out of frustrations and tiredness. Nayeon faced Mina and said "It's okay, we don't have a choice, I can sleep in the couch." she faced the receptionist and said, "Miss we're good, thank you for your assistance."

As Nayeon and Mina settled down to their room, Nayeon takes the Couch, Mina is in annoyed and having a guilt feeling knowing Nayeon will be uncomfortable on the couch. The older still has her energy and beams to her to show that everything is alright.

Sana called Nayeon thru video call for an update...

"Baby, we're here at the hotel. How are you?" Sana looks so drained, she is not in the mood, "I just finished an operation baby, why are you in the couch? Where is your bed? " Nayeon discussed the situation to Sana, her girlfriend was upset, Nayeon showed her the entire room, the elegant style of the suite perfectly fits the two doctors. When the camera went to the bedroom.

"The bed seems to be really comfortable." Sana said, she noticed Mina sitting on the side. "Baby, why don't you request for a separate room?"

"Baby this hotel and other hotels are full."

"But you would be uncomfortable in the couch!" Mina butt in, "Nayeon I can take the couch." Nayeon looks at Mina and smiles, "No, just take the bed." She looks at her phone "Baby I'm okay don't worry."

"Or you should go home, stay at our home, Otouchan is near, I can call them for your conveyance."

Nayeon flicked her tongue "No! Baby, I'll be tired of the travel, I'll be okay." Nayeon went back to the living room.

"I am not okay that you shared a room with someone specially Mina." Nayeon felt Sanas disgusted voice.

"Baby, trust me... besides, Mina is our -----"

Sana drops the call. Nayeon frowns.... "Augh! The hotel sucks!!!!" Nayeon throw her phone on her side Mina went to her "We can share the bed if you want?" Nayeon shook her head "I'll take a rest Mina; you can use the television."

---

Day 1 of the conference went well, 6 countries presented. Huimang will present on the fourth day, Mina and Nayeon will still keep their nervousness till that day is over.

They can't roam around the City, the conference starts early and it ended at seven or eight in the evening.

Mina and Nayeon is resting on the living room, they both had their laptops on their lap reading the articles about their research.

Ding dong... Ding dong....

"Room Service" Mina was about to go but Nayeon prevents her from standing "I'll go" Nayeon went to the door, looked in the peek hole and saw a uniformed personnel of the hotel, she opened it "Ms. Myoui? Your wine is here." Nayeon looked back and yelled "Mina?! Did you ordered wine?" . Mina hums, Nayeon fetched the wine bottle and the glass, she thanks the room service and rest the wine in table on the living room.