13

Grace had just finished her morning routine of working out at 4 am and then spending a couple hours in the bathroom to relax herself. She starts with a shower to exfoliate her entire body, then a bath to relax and she likes to pamper herself with an at home facial. She doesn't go anywhere to get these things done, she does them herself. Some time ago she forced herself to go to a laser hair removal office so she could stop giving herself waxes, the pain that came with it was not something she enjoyed.

"You put a lot of time into yourself," Dro smiled at the beautiful brown goddess that he somehow managed to get on his arm. Every night he replays the last five and a half years in his head and every morning when he wakes up he apologizes to Grace for hitting her that day.

"I have a lot of time on my hands," She smirked at him, last night still replaying fresh in her brain. His wet kisses leaving her mouth trailing down to her toes and back up until he hooked onto her wet pussy like a leech. Her body shivered in excitement and Alessandro could sense that she was reminiscing about their intoxicated lust filled night.

Last night

It started when the kids went to bed after dinner, Grace started washing dishes cleaning up the quick one pot pasta she made. She had a long day of meeting with potential companies to invest her money into. Grace decided that she needs to find more ways to allow her sitting money to make money, so she decided to invest in small black owned businesses with potential to make her money back and then some. She discussed the idea to Alessandro a few days prior and he told her it was a good idea but he didn't sound encouraging.

She wasn't exactly sure if she was just being over the top defensive or if he genuinely has a problem with her having her own thing going on. So she asked him. She waited until he came back into the kitchen after putting the kids down to bed.

"They brushed their teeth and are at least now laying in bed. What's our plans now?" He smirked and raised his eyebrows in which Grace responded with laugh and continued washing the dishes. She doesn't have much left and she contemplated saying fuck the forks that were left to do. "Baby you only have a couple forks- see you're done,"  As soon as she rinsed her hands and turned off the water, Alessandro pulled her body into his. Her thick, firm ass pressed against his growing thick, long dick made her almost moan. She won't give in this quickly.

"I still have to wipe the counters down and the stove Alessandro," She giggled. He knew this game she wanted to play and he wasn't going to give in. She knew this too but she's going to try. It's been too long since they've been able to just play around like this until they both get their sexual satisfaction.

They haven't had sex again since the first time Alessandro came back, they've just been talking and catching each other up on their lives and finding themselves again, Alessandro finding who he is with all the new trauma. Alessandro got in to detail, kind of, of the abuse he encountered and the mind-space that he is in right now. Grace got into detail about Alessa and her first four years, pictures, videos, her baby box which brought back memories for Alessandro but also sadness for the ones he wasn't there for. Her first words ironically being dada and driving Grace into another layer of depression at that time. They are re-learning each other and poking at memories of each other that they remember.

"Turn around," His voice got deeper which definitely made Grace moan. She's too afraid it'll be awkward to tell him, but BDSM porn has been her thing lately and this moment is turning her all the way on.

She followed his instructions. His large hands cupped her face and he began kissing all over her face until he reached her lips. His hands slid from her jawline to her throat and his grip got tighter as his mouth collided with hers, their tongues fighting for dominance. One of his hands broke free from her throat to grip her thick ass and play with her pussy from my back. Grace didn't hide the moan that had been building up in her throat.