27

I hate doing authors notes at the beginning of the chapter but just some corrections I need to make! And please remember this is fiction😒 FIC-SHUNNNN😂 I have a creative mind and ADHD so bear w me🙂

Corrections:
In book one the Colombo family were bringing in $80million a year (at the LOWEST).

In book 2, Grace has the family making as little as 3x that a year, bringing in at least 24 billion(after paying all of their workers). Her personal businesses in one year makes $1 billion a year (that's 100 million for you technical people lol I did the math and looked it all up). Yes, I've downplayed their wealth in the past buttttt I ain't doing it no more. They can afford the lifestyle they lifestyle -cash no credit. Period! 😂

In other words (the words of Nene Leakes), SHES RICH BITCH!😂😂

Okay back to the chappieee

__________________________

Grace

"Baby?" I called out for Alessandro but he didn't respond. I've been meaning to check on him but I had to prepare dinner, make sure the kids washed up and settled. They're currently in the movie room watching a documentary about some tiger zoo. I'm usually strict on what they watch but according to Rico I need to lighten up since it's a pandemic and the world is shut down. What that has to do with anything? I'm not entirely sure but I let him have it since Dro has been acting weird.

The minute we got home, he went straight up to our room and hasn't come back out since. I pushed the room door open with a sigh after seeing that it was pitch dark.

"Baby?" I called again then waited for a response that didn't come. "I do not feel like searching the entire house for this man!" I muttered as I checked the bathroom and loft area in the bedroom. I turned my head at the sight of the closet door slightly ajar. My eyebrows lifted out of curiosity, as a reflex. Both of us usually leave doors closed. Dro scolded me years ago to keep all doors closed and when I asked why he said it was something Nono always told him to do. You're able to tell when something is off by the little things most people don't think about, such as a door, a figurine slightly out of place, the usual scent of your home slightly changing.

"Baby?" I lowly asked as I flicked the closet light on. He groaned once the light hit him while he curled up on the floor. With a frown I kneeled down to join him on the cold marble floor. "Baby, the floor is cold," Even while I shoved his shoulders to get his attention, he didn't open his eyes. His chest moving is the biggest indication that he's not laid out dead on my floor.

"My love," I whispered. His eyes fluttered but remained closed. Groaning in frustration, I joined him laying on the floor with my fingers playing with his growing hair. "I'm here, okay? We don't have to talk," I didn't know what else to do so I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes.

He was doing good. We haven't had an episode like this for months now and even this is the first time he's ever locked himself in a dark closet in isolation. I'd usually find him outside staring off into space, on the bed shaking, or in the training room where he screamed to the top of his lungs as he punched the sandbag until his knuckles bled. At the time, I would've preferred the current quiet Alessandro laying on a cold floor but now that I've experienced him at his lows, this is scaring me.

It felt like we were laying on the floor for hours before I Dro heard muttering incoherent words. I slowly opened my eyes to see that his body is flinching as if he's getting hit, his mouth moving with jumbled words flowing out in whispers.

Sitting up in a panic I began slapping his face gently, "Alessandro!"

"I-I ammmm go-i-i-ing to k-kill you," He stuttered as his body shook. My chest tightened watching his eyes roll back.