Chapter 7

Xavier's P.O.V.

Me and Liz were doing something but suddenly my door was open and my little sister, Adriana Rose appeared.

She was just 5 years old. Adrianna has greenish eyes and brownish hair, She's the angel of the family.

"BOB! BOB!..." She said while running to me while giggling.

Liz was shocked by Adri and suddenly got her shirt but I just hugged her and said "Babe its okay" while rubbing her back up and down.

"Hi Adri! Why are you up early?" I said while picking her up and spinning her around while smiling, Liz was suddenly coming towards us while slight smiling.

"Hey..." She said to Adri.

"hi..." Adri said while hiding in my chest and I chuckled while Adri blushed.

"What's your name sweetie?" Liz said.

"Adrianna.." She said while facing her a little.

"Well... Hi Adrianna" Liz said while pinching her cheeks "And I'm Liz" she said while smiling at her.

Adrianna suddenly jumped in my arms and went to Liz's legs to hug. Liz was laughing at her and hugged her back.

I was smiling at the girls in my life plus my Mom, I wrapped my arms around Liz and whispered " Your gonna be a great mom" while kissing her cheek.

She just blushed and giggled like she's comfortable with me already. I smiled cause I already love her with my heart.

After that little event, we went to the mall shortly after that chat in my room.

Right now, I'm here with my mate and my little sis. Their sooo cute togther and that makes me smile so big.

"So girls! Do you want ice creams?" I said while their getting clothes for Adri.

"YESS PLEASE!" Adri said while jumping to me making me laugh at her energetic little face.

"Okay...I guess" Liz said in a little voice.

"Hey...Its okay if you don't want to" O said while smiling at her a little.

She just smiled at me and said "Okay" while smiling at me.

After that we got home and started a movie.

The movie was 'Toy Story' I don't know why Liz and Adri picked but I'm cool with it and we got pizza for dinner.

After the 2nd movie (Big Hero 6) Adri was asleep on the couch so I picked her up and brought her to her room and tucked her while kissing her forehead.

When I got down from her room, I saw Liz and my Mom talking.Oh my gad.

"Mom.." I said while walking to them.

"Hey Honey! I just had a chat with your girl." She said while winking at me.

I blushed and took a peak at Liz and she looks like me right now, blushing.

"Okay Mom! Bye" I said while pushing her to the door.

"Okay fine. Bye Liz see you next time if I ever see" She said to Liz while smiling and Liz smiled back at her.

"Soo Liz...you wanna take a nap? its okay if you don't or..-" I said soo fast.

"Its okay, don't feel nervous around me.." She said while smiling at me. That made my heart beat so hard.

"Its okay if i...kiss you right now?" I said looking at her eyes.

But suddenly she grabbed my neck and started to kiss me crazy but I returned the favor.

We are kissing for 5 minutes right now, so moves my lips to her neck and started her a hickey.

She moaned a very sexy voice so I can't resist to touch her breasts in my hands.

She moaned so loudly I think my sister is gonna wake up.

She grabed my head kissed me again, we stopped for a minute to catch our breath.She smiled at me and said " I really like you Xavier.." sooo sweetly.

"I really like you too" I said.

I kissed her again and I heard a yawn forming in her mouth, That made me smile.

"Let's go to sleep, okay love?" I said while giving her a quick peck in the lips.

We layed down and I striped to my boxers and Liz striped to her bra and panties, I gave her my shirt so she feels comfortable.I grabbed the blanket at us.

"Good Night love" I said while kissing her forehead.

"Good Night Xavier" She said while kissing my check.

That made me smile so big.

I dreamed about Me and Liz being together forever.

•A/N•

Sorry guys that It took to long to update but I'm already gonna make the Chapter 8,9,10.

Vote for the next Chapter 😊✨