Chapter 4

Liz's P.O.V

When I woke up, I feeling an head ache coming and I just decided to stay home today cause Dad won't come home until next week so Yah.

I stand up and get pills for my head ache and when I got down, I saw something or someone outside running to a bush? What? Is somebody stalking me?

I jsmust ignored and walked up and got back to sleep.

Xavier's P.O.V

I woke up and smiled when I got to see my mate in school.

I got in the shower and took my time for getting ready for school or this time mate.When I got out of the shower,I went to the closet and get my blue v-neck and black jeans and red vans.Damn,I look good.

I got down and kissed Mom & Dad in the cheek, I ate breakfast and hurried out the door.

When I got out of my car and hurridd to her locker and waited.

Where is she? My Wolf said.

I don't know buddy,I don't know. I said and went to search for her in her house.

When I got there,I saw my beautiful mate there sleeping.God! Help me!

I saw her waking up and whimpering? What happened to my mate?! Who hurt her?! My Wolf is clawing out but I stopped him.

I saw her going down stairs and I went to a bush,and I think she noticed me.Shit!

But she just ignored it and went up again.

And I went to her door and I hear her heartbeat getting slow and I know she's sleeping again.

I went up stairs and locked all the doors in the house so no one can come in the house,I went to her room and it smelled like her.God! It smelled good.

I went to her bed and sat next to her and touched her cheek and I feel sparks,and I think she feels it to because she stiffed,But she relax when I touched her again.

God,I love her already.I stayed here for awhile and I think I sleeped.

This is the best day ever.

Liz's P.O.V

I feel someone touching my cheek and I felt sparks flying and stiffed,but relaxed cause it felt right.

I woke up with someone slepping with me? I opened my eyes and saw...Xavier.

He really looks beautiful when he's sleeping,God! I think I like him. But he will not like me back and It hurt to the bones.

I felt a tear escaping my eyes and It fell to Xavier's cheek and he opened his eyes.

"What happened?" He said while touching my cheek and I felt sparks again.

I stepped away from his hand and nodded.

"Im serious. Are you okay baby?" He said whild grabing my head.

I said nothing but look in his eyes, and he coming closer and closer until I feel bis lips on mine.

Xavier's P.O.V

I woke up with a teared up Liz. Who fucking hurt her?!

"What happened?" I said while touching hed face.

She stepped away and nodded.That hurt,to see your mate walking away from you.

"Im serious.Are you okay baby?" I said more sweetly and grabbed her head with my two hands and stared in her beautiful brown eyes.

I went closer and closer and our lips connected.

God,I love her.