Chapter 3

Xavier's P.O.V.

When I got out of my Class to find her, but she was no there. My Wolf howled cause his mate is no where to be seen.

I went to my other classes, but she was not in one of them and it pissed me off.

Search Mate.My Wolf said.

We can't, she needs time.I said.Did you noticed her face? Like a big purpple mark? and a hand slap in her face.I said clearly pissed off. If somebody touched mine.He's Dead Meat to me.

Yeah. I saw it too. If somebody disrespect their Luna.Their Dead. I swear to God that their not gonna live another day.My wolf said in a pissed off tone. I'm already in love Liz and she makes me feel nobody can do.

When I was walking to my car, I saw Stacey standing there.

"Hi Xavier!" She said with lust in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I told her.

She frowned an said, " I thought that I can get a ride home?" She said while grabbing my hand but failed.

"Sorry. I can't cause I have business to attend to." I said.

"Aww...Okay. Just stay away form that ' freak' Okay?" She said with hate in her voice.

"Why so?" I said crossing me arms.

"Cause she's nothing but trash here in the school." She said while flipping her hair.

It just fucking pissed me off! Don't talk to my mate that way! I just wanna yell in her face and say sorry to her Luna.

"Oh! How about you? your not trash?" I said anger clear in my face.

"No I'm not! Why would say that?!" She said. "It dosen't matter any more..." she said angrily.

"Well how bout you fuck someone?" I said.

"Sure! Let's go." She said grabbing my hand.And that cleraly pissed me off even more.

"Fuck somebody else! Whore!" I said to her.

She was shocked and runned away.

When I go to my car, I calmed down a bit.And went home.

*****

When I got home, I was greeted by my Mom's voice.

"Hi Honey.How was school?" She said while giving me a plate of cookies and orange juice. That's why I love my Mom.

"I...kinda...found my mate..." I said slowly,so Mom won't be screaming in my ear.

"OMG! WHAT'S HER NAME?! HOW IS SHE?! IS SHE KIND AND NICE?! " Mom said shouting it to me.

"What's all this screaming?" Dad said." What's wrong honey?" He said to Mom, while grabbjng her waist in his arms and kissed her neck to calm down.

"Our son just found his mate,Honey." She said while squealing that made Dad chuckle.

"I'm proud of you son" Dad said to me while hugging me close.

"But...there's this problem..." I said.

"And what is it honey?" Mom said.

"Is My mate?! Everybody just thinks she's a freak cause she dosen't wanna talk to them.

"Its okay honey. She just needs time." Mom said while hugging me.

"Its okay son. Your Mother us right. Just wait sooner or later.

"Okay,Honey go to Bed and relax." Mom said and huuged me again.

"Good Night Honey." Mom said while kissing his forehead.

When I went up , I strip and went to the bed and thinked about my mate in my dreamland.

Liz's P.O.V

When I got out of my class, I went straight to the forest.

Why do I have many problems that involved with love?

I zoned out. When I noticed its night time. I remebered that Dad always come's hone from work is 9:00.And now the current time is 8;30 I think.

When i got home. I prepared the food for my Dad and ate an apple.

And When I was going to go up stairs,Dad Come out of nowhere.

"Why are you still in the clothes you wore just this morning?" He said.

"Where have you been missy!" He screamed at me.

Now he was now hitting my face stomach and feet so I woyld fall down and the beating begin.

When He was okay,he went up and said nothing.

I winced in pain when I feel pain in my stomach and face.

I went to my room quietly and got a rag and cleaned my wounds and scars.

When I was done,I showered and brushed my teeth and change into my panties and my Brother's T-Shirt.

And I went to sleep with Xavier in my head the while night.