Chapter 9

A picture of Xavier
I've got a lot of "why dose Liz speak? she's mute right?" Guys, Liz WAS mute every since she meet Xavier her life changed.

Liz's P.O.V

Xavier really wanted me to stay at his home cause he can't control it when he always steps in my house he'll remember me being abused by my father (p.s. he's actually dead 😂 sorry)

Adri and I played her little dollies and ate lots of lots of candy *Xavier dosen't know a thing about the candies* and we watched a movie, Finding Nemo. Adri fell asleep in the middle of the movie and i carried her to her room.

I came downstairs and saw Xavier sitting on the couch.

"Hey, you okay?" I said my voice full of concern.

He just smiled at me and said "I'm just happy."

"Why?" I said.

"Cause you care about Adri so much" He said with a smile.

"Well, you and Adri really understands me" I said while lowering my head.

"Heeey, don't let that pretty little face go to waste" He said while putting a finger under my chin and smiled.

"Well, aren't you just a beauty?" He said to so lovingly.

"I-I'm not that pretty any ways" I said while looling in the other direction.

"Why can't you see that your beautiful??" He said while sighing so loudly.

"I just can't accept it" I said while looking at his face.

Then, suddenly his lips were in mine and kissed me so hard that i thought he would never need air again.

I kissed him back but slowly and he understand that i wanted it slow, my hands have a mind of its own and held Xavier's hair tight.

Then, I suddenly i was thrown over in something soft and smooth. I stopped and looked around to see that im in Xavier's room and Xavier is staring at me with love and lust.

"Xavier...i-i-i" I stuttered.

Then Xavier shut me up with a kiss and he said "Its okay Lizzy."

"So its Lizzy now?" I said while smiling at him.

"Yeah...well, i just um-um" He said stuttering and he blushed.

HE BLUSHED.

"Is the famous Xavier blushing?" I said while smiling and giggling at his chest.

"Ha? Me? Blushing? pssshhh nooo" He said while turning his face to the other side.

I giggled and grabbed his face and kissed his kissable lips softly.

I smiled while kissing him, then he went to my neck and i started giggling cause he's just aaaauuggh.

I suddenly grabbed his face and said to him "I like you Xavier." Was that right to say? or was it love? i don't know-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Xavier kisses my lips and said "I like you too Liz, I like you too" while smiling.

"Look at the time! its already 10! we need to go to school if we want to go to school tomorrow." He said while taking his t-shirt off and pants.

I just covered my hands but he removed my hands and said "You'll see it someday and that day is today" while smirking.

WHAT?!

"HAHAHAHA you could've seen your face! its like you have seen a dead body!!" He said while laughing.

I blushed so hard and lowered my head.

"BIG MEANIE!" I said while stomping my feet .

"Heey sweetheart let's just go to sleep okay?" He said while wrapping his arms around me.

I turned to other side and pouted.

"AWEEE! Come on! Im so sooorrryyy" He said in those puppy dog eyes.

"OKAY FINE" I said while raising my hands up.

He grabbed his quite big shirts and boxers and said "Here, wear this."

I got dressed and went to the bed, and Xavier went in next.

"Night Xavier" I said while putting my head on his chest.

"Night Lizzy" He said while wrapping his arms around me.

Best sleep i ever had.

-------

HAIA GUYS! IM BACK CAUSE ITS ALMOST SUMMER BREAK SOOO IMMA UPDATE MORE THIS SUMMER.

Vote for the next chapter 💋

All the love xx T 💘