Lesson 20-The First Kiss [NSFW]

Lesson 20-11 to 20-21

As Beel came back to the attic, surprising the two of you with Belphegor, he unconsciously brought the others as well with him. They wanted to make a party, Leviathan brought games, so the party could start easily, all night long. Not everybody was delighted, but it was good to have fun with everybody for a little.

Satan and Asmodeus talked about the library, while the others played or just had fun. You sighed, missing someone from the party. You loved the brothers, they took so good care of you, and they were really great friends of yours, but your heart was the eldest's, yet you couldn't bring yourself to tell him. And you missed him.

-Where are you going? -Belphie asked as you grabbed the doorknob.

-Just for some drink and to get a little fresh air.

-Make sure you come back, okay?

You nodded and walked outside. It was so quiet, only the attic echoed due to the games and music they were listening to. You need a little break from them. After you took a deep breath, you headed towards the kitchen to grab your drink, but something hit your ear, some faint classical music from the library.

You walked there to find a secret entrance to Lucifer's study. He might be in there. You walked closer to make sure, and he answered:

-The door's open, just come in.

He knew you were there, of course he knew. You walked in to find him sitting in a soft chair, drinking demonous and calmly listening to a record.

-It sounds like quite the party up in the attic. And thanks to the fact that everyone else is busy up there, I get to stay here and enjoy my music in peace. -He sipped a little from his glass of wine elegantly while you looked around curiously.

-What's this you're listening to? -You asked, finding the player with the needle going circles on the black record.

-It's nice, don't you think? -He gave you a smug smile. -This is the cursed vinyl edition of The Tale of the Seven Lords soundtrack, which you managed to borrow from Levi.

Your eyes widened, you were curious what you gave to him that surprised him that much. It made you happy he was listening to it, such a good chance to spend more time with him, you just need to relax a little, far away from the others in the attic.

He started to talk about the exchange program, how you were rather questionable at first, the right choice he made, but nowadays he thought you really were the right one and he's glad. The memories when the two of you first met or when you danced and he threatened you. Such good ones. The last one year was really entertaining for both of you, and you smiled at him, as he was about to continue.

-So then....have you done all you set out to do here in Devildom? No unfinished business? No loose ends?

You hummed thinking, looking away. All of his brothers were quite easy to befriend, even make or trick them to make pacts with you, but the Avatar of Pride himself was different. Perhaps this was your chance to make the strongest demon your ally. What can you lose?

-I still haven't made a pact with you. -You gathered all your courage, and you felt your face heating up. Making pacts is a special occasion, and it's even more special if you have feelings towards that specific demon. He gently put the glass down on the table in front of him and stood up, walking towards you.

-A pact, you say? -He cocked an eyebrow, but kept his composure, looking away. -I see. You've made pacts with all of my brothers, which just leaves me... Do you really want to make a pact with me? Truly?

He stepped closer, slowly started to lose his calm façade, freaking you out.

-I don't know how my brothers felt about making a pact with you, but I am more than a name to be crossed off of your list. I can't have you lumping me together with everyone else. That won't do.