Lesson 38-Ferris Wheel 2.0 [NSFW]

Lesson 37-14 and 38-9

-So, you've told me about my brothers. Now what about me? Tell me our relationship. What am I to you? -Lucifer stood in front of you, arms crossed over his chest. His features were different, no wonder... He lost his memory thanks to you and your pacts with the strongest demons of the Devildom, which caused anomalies and chaos in the three realms.

-No one is dearer to me, or more important. -You smiled, still worried. You felt sorry for causing him so much trouble, and you caressed his cheeks with your hand. He clearly blushed, and avoided eye contact.

-Aha... So you're in love with me, then? Well, I can't say I mind that. -His face was red, it melted your heart how cute he was. When it was just the two of you, he was always a little softer than in front of the others, but you felt it was different now, he didn't wear his facade. His hand was suddenly on top of yours, stepping a bit closer to you. -So, how did I feel about you? Were you dear to me as well?

You smirked, and answered the obvious:

-Yes, I was. -Thinking about how he cared about you, and the intimate moments together with him. You could feel his body heat, as he got closer and closer.

-In what way, exactly?

He teased as he deepened his voice, but this time you were the more confident one, and slowly closed the gap between your lips, showing him how much you love him. His wet skin meeting yours felt like you kissed him the first time, after all, for him this was the very first. And you loved watching how embarrassed he got. But it didn't take long for him to show he was still the Morningstar, Lucifer himself. In a deep, harsh voice, he hummed into your ear.

-Was the old me really content with a sweet, gentle kiss like that? -He placed his lips onto yours and mumbled. -Mm, one more time...

He tested his limits, pushing his soft tongue through your lips, tasting you as much as he could. His hands grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to kiss you more passionately. He couldn't restrain his moans into your mouth, so this was how he really felt about you, you wondered. Not that you minded. His passionate French kiss drove you insanely crazy, this side of him was so different and so exciting. You couldn't stop the dance between your tongues, it was so wild, he really didn't hold himself back like he used to. Probably he was scared he might do something to you that you wouldn't like, but now you showed him, he can keep testing his limits with you.

After he broke the kiss for a bit of air, the saliva dropped from between the two of your bottom lips and he looked at you with full of love in his eyes, trying to catch his breath.

-Mm...So, who's a better kisser? The old me or the new me? -You didn't really have time to answer, a knock on the door made the two of you jump out from each other's hand.

-Lucifer, I'm coming in. -Beelzebub opened the door, and walked in, surprised by the fact that you were there too.
________.________

Lucifer... of course he beat Mammon in that game. And let's just admit, you wanted him to win, after all, the bet was a whole day with him, just the two of you with the eldest demon brother. It was the day when you two went out together, and you were excited, like it was the first time... Everything around him felt in that way-

The others were jealous, and started to throw a tantrum when you two were about to leave. In front of the gates, Lucifer suddenly stopped, and started to giggle.

-What's up? -You poked his arm, and he tried to stop laughing.

-...Oh, nothing. I just couldn't help but enjoy that. Did you see the looks on their faces when we left? They were so jealous of me for getting to go out with you... You know, it's strange. I can't really explain it, but... I have this feeling... like I really wanted to be alone with you even back before I lost my memory. I wanted you all to myself.