Lesson 40-Darest For Him [NSFW]

Lesson 40-8

Lot of time had passed, tons of things had happened since you came back to Devildom. The adventure, fun and everything good experience you had with the brothers always made you smile and laugh, even just thinking about it. But it was time to say goodbye once again... It's been always hard, always so heartbreaking, but you had to go back to the Human World. At least you became Solomon's apprentice, which meant you can use the magic power within you.

And that also meant you'd be able to summon the demons you have a pact with... one day. The only thing you need for that is time to learn the magic of it, and a special item from the demon you wish to see. You gathered from all of them, stars, keychain and the others. Only one demon was left, the most important to you. You somewhat already knew what he'd give you, but the mere fact that he, the prideful Lucifer, would be willing to give you what is the darest for him just simply... boosted your ego and made you excited.

Walking in the House of Lamentation, you were looking for him, and a faint sound of music catched your attention from inside Lucifer's study... You walked to the door, wondering if he was in there, and as you slowly opened the door carefully, you heard his voice calling out to you.

-...Hm? Is that you? Come in so I can see you. -Lucifer's voice was soft and deep, he was sitting in a comfortable chair, holding a glass. He looked calm and happy. -You've come at a good time. I just so happen to be in a good mood right now. I'm drinking demonus and listening to some of my favorite music. What could be better, right?... Tell me, do you remember this?

He smirked and lifted up a little bottle which was oddly familiar. You gasped realizing what it really was. He simply smiled and poured a little into his glass.

-That's right, it's gold hellfire newt syrup.

-What's that doing here? -You asked while stepping closer, you made sure you saw correctly what he just did.

-It's here because I ordered it off of Akuzon. When you mix it with demonus, it's really quite good. -He chuckled and took a slight sip while looking deeply into your eyes. You slightly blushed, thinking about what happened last time, when he was a mess, almost begging you to give him an order so the effect subsides. You enjoyed watching him struggling with the effect, when he looked at you with that lovestruck gaze of his. You bit your lip, and looked for any kind of symptom of the gold hellfire newt syrup.

-What about its effect...?

-Yes, I can already feel it. Actually, I was just thinking I'd message you to see if you'd come join me. -You stepped closer as his hand slipped on your thigh to coax you closer to him. -Naturally, I have a certain amount of tolerance to it now, since I've had it before. So the effect isn't as overpowering. Now then, what sort of command are you going to give me? Give me an order, surely, there must be something you'd like me to do?

You bit your bottom lip once again, restraining your growing, excited grin on your face. You enjoyed this side of him so much.

-Kiss me. -You whispered, leaning closer, and somehow it surprised Lucifer, but then he started to giggle.

-Gladly. If that's what you want, I'm happy to kiss you as many times as you'd like. Come sit on my lap. -He squeezed your thigh and led you to sit right on top of his legs. He didn't hesitate a second, when he could reach you, he attacked your lips with hunger, filled with passion. -...Ah...Would you like me to keep going?

He was about to go for your neck when his eyes suddenly widened and he leaned back, surprising you.

-Ah, but wait, a kiss isn't the only thing you want from me, is it? You need me to give you the thing I hold most dear as well, don't you? Well, you already have the one thing I treasure most of all. -He gently grabbed your hand to lift it up, slightly rubbing its surface with his thumb. -...it's right here on your finger. The Ring of Light... Originally it belonged to me. But now it's yours.