Lesson Hard 29-Meow

Lesson Normal 29-19
Lesson Hard 29-16 & 30-16

It was the time for a great exam... And this time you had to face the same test as the others, you were no longer an exception. Same difficulty as the others since you were already a student there in the Devildom for the second year now. Satan was nice and offered you some help to prepare for the test, and it really did help... Though just like usual, you caused just as much trouble as you used to. Creating a potion which turns you into a cat on the inside, instead of an ancient potion you should have mixed.

You sighed, petting the purring demon in your lap, waiting for Satan to return with the elixir which turned Beelzebub into a cat. You had to admit, he really was like a cat, though it was predictable he'd chunk down the potion since he's the Avatar of Gluttony.
__________________________

Later on Mammon rushed into your room with two of his brothers on his side. You jumped up from your bed, surprised by the sudden visitors.

-So he was a cat, but only on the inside? -Mammon grabbed your shoulders and shook you. -You're saying it happened to Beel? And he still looked like...y'know, Beel?

They couldn't imagine him being cute by only becoming a cat on the inside. It really sounded weird, but then Mammon started to laugh like a maniac.

-What's with the laugh, Mammon? It's sort of gross... -Leviathan stepped back, looking at his brother rubbing his hands together.

-I just had a great idea!

-I know that look... You're up to no good. -Beelzebub added with a desperate tone. He knew the trouble was on the way.

-Whaddya say we get Lucifer to drink some of that potion?! Think about it... Lucifer as a cat! You just KNOW that'd be hilarious!

-Yep, I knew you were up to no good. -He sighed, and sat down on your bed, while you unconsciously imagined the purring Lucifer at your feet.

-Still though, I WOULD like to see that. You know, Lucifer with the brain of a cat. -Leviathan added, and you lost in your thoughts. Even though you knew it would bring torment and suffering afterwards, you had to participate, you couldn't miss the sight of him meowing and purring.

-All right then! Let's start cookin' up this potion of yours, my human! -Mammon laughed, and immediately grabbed some of the ingredients...

The potion was done, and Leviathan was holding it like some sort of relic.

-You sure we made it right? This is really the stuff? -Mammon asked, looking at the glass of potion in his brother's hand.

-Yep. This pretty much what it looked like when I drank it.

-If we want to be sure, why not just test it to see if it works? -Leviathan smirked, looking at his older brother next to him.

-Test it? How're we s'posed to do that?

-How do you think? By doing... THIS! -The cunning third born made his brother drink from the bottle. After all, it did work, and it was funny watching Mammon behaving like a cat. At least half a cat.
______________________

-Listen up, here are my orders. -A few hours later, when the potion's effect slowly subsided, Mammon prepared a little cup for the action. -You're gonna take this potion ya made... the one that turns ya into a cat on the inside... And you're gonna get Lucifer to drink it. That's your mission... And it's real impawtant!

You and Beel had to hold back the chuckle his cute meowing caused.

-So the effect of the potion still hasn't worn off from when we tested it on him earlier, huh? -Leviathan smirked.