Introduction

"Thanks, Kal. I had fun today." I lied, I didn't had fun being with him. It did not felt right when I was with him, first, maybe because he's four years older than me. He's already in fourth year of college while I just graduated from grade twelve.

And he's too boring for me, I like outgoing guys. I like guys who goes to party. I like guys with the same interest as mine. So Kalvin isn't that kind of guy. I even wore dress 3 inches above my knees, just to turn him off. Even though im a party-goer, I dress up properly. Well somehow.

He walked beside me, sliding his hands inside the pockets of his slocks. "No, i should be the one thanking you. Belinda."

It's blade, not belinda. I hate hearing out my whole name for my father gave it to me. He gave that name when I was born and it doesnt sounds good.

I just smiled at him and pretend it was okay, i even asked him why he thanked me.

"I don't know, maybe for giving me a chance?" he said, he found the floor interesting. "I mean forgiving this date a try. I really enjoyed your company. Im grateful to know you. Im grateful that Uncle Joe introduced me to you."

Ah, Joe. That's his uncle. Joe is my mother's lived in partner, I dont know why they didn't get married. My mother is seperated with my father long time ago so i cant find any reason why she didn't marry Joe or why Joe didn't asked mother to marry him but they live in the same house. We moved to Joe's house because mother sold our house in Vegas and then we moved three blocks away.

So as i was saying, Joe is kinda my step father. He asked me to date his nephew, Kalvin. I did not liked the idea but he keeps on bugging me about it. I just ignored him and then he ordered my mother to pleased me and she did. Mother keeps on pleasing me to date Kalvin and I gave in, not because I like to date Kal. But because I dont want her to suffer. I dont understand why she stayed with Joe, he sees her as a slave and not a partner in life. I dont see joe as a loving and caring partner to my mom.

I dont like Joe. I dont like my father too. They're just the same.

"Hello, earth to belle? Are ya still with me?" I heard Kal, he's tapped my shoulder.

And now he calls me belle, he has too many pet name to me. I dont like it. He's acting like a sweet boyfriend.

I just gave him a fake smile, "Im sorry, what were you talking about?"

"Im talking about having a trip out of the country, you said that you wanna go to Korea?" he said, he doesnt sound like an interested one. I dont know but i find him really boring.

"Ah, yes. I'd like to but too expensive and it'll cost a lot of money, you know. I don't have a job yet. I just graduated." i explained.

"That's no problem, dear. My treat, i'll go with you. Let's have a trip to Korea, Japan, everywhere. Wherever you want to go, i'll be with you." he said, smiling sweetly. Ew. I dont feel giddy. "Just the two of us,"

When he said that, i felt goosebumps covered my whole body. It's terrfying. It didnt sounded so sweet. Or maybe i just dont really like Kal.

"Kal, it's getting late already. You still have school tomorrow, right?" I changed the topic and ignored what he just said, I will never go with him. I want to spend travelling with someone I love or maybe just with myself. I can enjoy my own company.

He laughed at me and I wrinkled my brows, "What's funny, Kal? You're weird you know that?"

"Yes i am when im with you, Belle. Anyways, I dont have school remember? It's weekend, you can have me all day." he winked, I didnt laughed nor smiled. "That's a joke, im sorry." he glanced at his wrist watch and then looked at me, "I need to go, thank you again. 'Till next time."