Chapter Six

Blade's POV

I lazily walked out of my room after two hours of sleep, yes. I just twisted and tossed last night because of the happenings. I went downstairs particularly to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed the pitcher and pour some water on the high ball glass. I chugged at it and refilled some.

I stared blankly at the ceiling and found it very interesting. Alright. I need to let it out. I sighed. So what happened yesterday was not what I expected, again, I cried in front of Summer and I didnt expect him to apologized first and never that I see that coming. He even gave his words to me saying that I should learn to apologize whether it's my fault or not. And of all people, I dont get why he, whom I hate the most, had to witnessed my weakness. I had no choice but to vent out my anger, rants and pain to him that I kept to myself for my entire life. I never really thought that he could be the one to off-load the amount of burden that I have been carrying for my entire fvcking life and I must concede that he made me feel better. He didn't say something or even did something to make feel better, he just did. It's a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before. And i think,  i really owe him something. But what flabbergasted me the most was his concession about his relation to my father's other woman who wrecked our supposedly happy family.

“She's his sister.” I puffingly said to myself while rubbing my temple.

“They're siblings.” I huffingly repeated to myself, still rubbingy temple.

I pulled my hair out of frustration, “So what's the matter with that, Blade? What now if they're siblings?”

“I don't care if they're siblings or not. I just found it really ironic okay.” I convincingly told myself as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I dismissed the thought away and think of another idea instead.

“Kasi hindi ko alam na hindi lang pala ako yung nasira, yung nagsuffer. Ikaw rin pala. Malaki pala talaga yung nasira niya.”

I could still remember how he conveyed those words to me, I could see and feel how painful it was and it is for him. I could actually saw the hatred in him. I could just see nothing but pain and hatred and right now, I could finally see the good side of it.

“I can use that. We could just brainstorm and work together.” I nonchalantly stated.

Then Ate Pinang popped up and surprised to see me in the kitchen, “Goodmorning, kumain kanaba?”

“I have nothing to eat here, dad didn't prepared something for me. Where is he?” I honestly said and asked.

“Ay oo nga pala, muntik ko na namang makalimutan sabihin na pinapasabi ng daddy mo na maghapon silang wala. May client meeting sila ni Ate Hazel.” she explained. “Gusto mo ba ipagluto nalang kita?”

Good thing, I won't be seeing both of them today. I dont know how to face my father yet after what happened.

“Nope, thanks. But.. can you drop by the nearest fast food chain and buy me one bucket of chicken joy?” I coyly asked her.

“Sure, sige. Pero medyo traffic ata ngayon sa bayan kaya matatagalan.     ” she worriedly said.

“Aw, that's perfectly fine with me.” I honestly said because I still have something dirty to do while she's not around.

“At oo nga pala, huwag daw kitang iwanan mag isa dito. Gusto mo ba sumama?” she asked worriedly.

I shookt my head, “I want to stay here. What if you hire someone who can look after me while you're not here.”