Chapter Four

Blade's POV

"Where is that?"

I worriedly said aloud, my things are scattered around my room. My things aren't organized yet, I was too tired to do that stuff when I arrived the day before yesterday. And, im too lazy din. I think i need to hire someone to organize my things well, I brought so many clothes and personal things. It's like im going to stay here forever.

True enough, Im looking for my camera. I couldn't remember where I placed it but im pretty sure I put it inside my luggage. I already opened the two luggages but I didn't see my camera.

I hopelessly sat on the floor as I stompped my feet because of frustration. I scanned my room, it's not like a girl's room anymore. I wanna cry out loud, i can't afford to lose my camera. It has been my only friend since then.

The knocks on my door brought me back to my senses.

"Come in! It's open!" I screamed.

Tita Pinang popped up, she opened the door lightly enough for me to see who's behind her. It's the pervert guy, summer. My brows furrowed the moment I saw him. Nakasimangot din siya when he saw me.

"What is that?" I asked.

She smiled, "Nakalimutan nga pala ni Kuya Gio na ipaakyat tong mga gamit mo dito."

"Open the door widely." I motioned the door.

Summer came in carrying two small box but i could tell it's kinda heavy. He placed it on the floor.

"I thought it's been sent right a week before I arrived here." I said.

I dont know to whom im talking about. Or maybe I subsconciously said it allowed.

I heard him whispered something. My forehead creased again, he never failed to made me do that every time I see him.

"I heard you. Am i talking to you or did i even asked your opinion?" I said clearly annoyed.

He just glared at me and went out of my room.

"How dare him!" I screamed completely disgusted. I even forgot that Tita Pinang's still here.

I looked at her, "Why are you still here?"

"Sorry about that, Blade." she said, "If he treats you like that. May problema lang siguro."

"That's not an excuse. And i dont really care at all." I said, looking away.

I proceed on finding my camera, I threw all the useless things on my bed. It kinda frustrates me.

"I can help you out with that." she offered. And it made me stop.

I sighed, "I won't say no for that."

She gently closed the door and sit down on the floor, "Ano hinahanap mo?"

"I can't find my camera. Sana matulungan mo ko with that." I said.

I could tell she's surprised.

"Nagtatagalog ka naman pala. May accent nga lang." she commentd, half amazed and shy.

I nodded, "Ofcourse, i have filipino friends there."

Her phone rang, she excused herself and went out of the room. She returned after some minutes. I think that's an important matter because if not, she should've answered the phone here.

I suddenly felt curious why she's here. Why she's leaving here with my father. Doesn't she have her own parents?

"Tita?"