Chapter One

"You sure you'll be okay here?" Brettman worriedly asked me while im putting my bags on the side.

I laughed, "Stop treating me like a seven year old kiddo, brettman. Dont act like you really are worried. You're so baduy hahaha! Gobna and buy me a ticket. I'll stay here, dont ya worry broodie."

"Ew, broodie! It's sistah. Hey you bully, i'll be back next year charot lang!" he then rolled his eyes, "You stay here little bully and do not ever talk to strangers. Just talk to papables, and introduce them to me okay."

That's brettman but he's a gay. He's a filipino and amara's cousin. He works in Vegas where we met, Amara introduced him to me, I even thought he's straight if he did not told me that he's a gay. Haha. So brettman went to the ticket booth, kinda far from where he left me.

I looked around, there are so many people in here since it's what they call pier. It's too crowded for my eye sight and too hot. This is definitely not part of the plan, I must be riding a plane and there's no available tickets anymore and I need to be in Manila today or later tonight. I should have just waited for another trips instead of riding on a boat. Tsk.

I don't even know what place is this, all i know is that i am here in PH and i heard from Brettman that he's from Visayas so I guess this is where he lives. And this is where my fathers lives too, he's a filipino and he lives here in PH, i just dont know where but im sure he lives outside the city. And i dont care.

I just really went here to forget. To atleast somehow escape from everything that has happened in US, good thing, I wasn't that traumatized. I can't afford to stay there having a pervert step father and a stupid mother, she's stupid for staying with Joe and for not believing her own daughter. She did not believed when I told her that Joe attempt to raped me. That he went wild that night. She send me here, instead. She even contacted my father and told him that I'll be staying here and it's up to me if I'd  like to extend my vacation or if i'd still want to go back in US. She warned me that if i continued to lie, to ruin what they have, i'll be staying here for good and that she'd rather forget that I am her daughter. And Im a hypocrite if Im not gonna admit that I was hurt.

I was hurt. I am hurt. It still hurts. It hurts. It hurts knowing that my own mother accused me being a relationship wrecker, but it's not me. It's actually Joe who ruined what we have. He ruined my relationship with mother. Joe attempted to raped me. He was about to rape me. I did not let Amara nor Brettman knows about, I dont want them to get involve in my personal problems. Mother even told me that I could not just accept the fact that she and father couldn't be together anymore. She said, he has his own life here. He has his own family. I was not surprised anymore. My friends knows that I dont wanna go home and they were surprised when I asked brett if i can come with him when he goes home.

A smell of a ciggarette brought me back to myself, I put out my mask and wear it. I glared at the guy who's unaware of the people around him, he's so insensitive. I glared at him and good thing he's facing the other direction. I can only see his back. Someone called him out so he went away but I could still smell the cigarrete.

"Mabaho ba? Here's the ticket by the way," he handed me the ticket and tried to smell the surrounding.

I shookt my head and removed the mask, "Nope. There's this insensitive guy who kept smoking near here. Anyways, how much is this?"

"500 pesos, my treat." he said.

I suddenly felt shy about it. Brett helped me. He bring me home, he and his family accomodated me for three days. They treat me like im part of the family.