Chapter 20

After I ate some more of the lovely snacks that were delivered, my eyes kept drifting over to my three mates. I could feel my arousal start to increase. Sesshomaru was having a hard time keeping himself in check. Sesshomaru cleared his throat before he excused himself, dragging Pluto along behind him. I chuckled as I realized he was finishing the rest of the ceremony outside. He had to clear his mind right now.

     "So momma? Which mates pups are you carrying since I was with dad?" Rin asked.

     "They are Sebastian's. I have not mated with Snake yet." I sipped on my  tea. "Grimm is galavanting somewhere. He is on my shit list right now."

     "Oh what did that reaper do now?" Rin sighed.

     "He made zombies." I simply stated. Ginta and Rin flinched. "Thanks to that, I had to fulfill my job as a temporary reaper." I sighed, rubbing my temples.

     They flinched again. Something else besides my arousal covered the air. It was my mates arousal as well as something else. My eyes widened and I slammed my hands on the armrests. It was faint but because of my status as Alpha Female I was the first to notice the change within the pack. Everyone flinched at my sudden change of attitude. I smiled before I got to my feet again. I walked over to my daughter and engulfed her into a hug.

     "Momma?" She looked to me.

     "It seems that I'm not the only one pupped." I smiled at her. She blinked, trying to comprehend on what I just said. Ginta gasped and a smile was apparent on his face. "Congratulations Rin."

    Tears formed in her eyes before she put a smile upon her face. Ginta and her embraced each other, pure happiness enveloping them.

     "We have been trying so long to get pups." Rin sniffed. "Thank you momma."

     "There's no need to be thanking me." I chuckled.

     "So mate, what were you talking about before about Inukimi expecting that?" Sebastian decided to drift my focus back onto the preparations. I sighed and I rubbed my temples.

     "I am to preform dances. One is passed down in the clan for mates. One is for her amusement." I sighed. "Now that I have three of my mates here, might as well preform two more for you. Then I was planning on ending it with a tango." I looked to Rin, who was curled up in her mates arms. "Rin dear, did your father finish his tango lessons?"

     She chuckled. "If you want to call it that."

     "That bad?" I winced. "Did the musicians at least learn the songs I gave them?"

     "They are more than ready. Nakiri made outfits for them, thankfully she put enchantments to change with your body." Rin looked down to my stomach.

     "Yes." I chuckled. "At least this won't interfere too much with what I'm going to do. It'll just test my balance."

      "It's been forever since we saw you preform." Rin smiled. "But who will help you with the tango?" She placed a hand to her cheek.

     "Oh, I know the perfect partner." I smirked.

     "Not Koru." Ginta flinched. I blinked in surprise.

     "Oh no, not him or my other shikigamis." I smiled. "He is sitting in this room. Both of them can dance but I think one knows this dance so well since he practically knows everything." I glanced at Sebastian. He cunningly smirked before gracefully getting to his feet.

     "Is that an invitation?" Sebastian asked seductively.

      "Yes. The one who practiced is like a babbling bumbling baboon and Snake doesn't know that dance giving his previous occupation." I put my hands on my hips. Rin giggled at the reference I used on her father.