Part no.2

I woke up slightly dizzy, and the blinding light didn't help either.

I couldn't help but remember.. Remember that I got hit by a friggin' truck!! So, I was wondering if I was in heaven or at a hospital. Once I adjusted to the light, I realized it's super cold for some reason. I observed my surroundings and noticed that there was a bunch of trees and snow.

WAIT, TREES AND SNOW!!?!?

This is definitely not heaven, but it's also not where I live since it was summer for crying out loud!!

I panic, but then me, being me, I thought of something. "Hey, what if this was like the fan-fictions I have read, and I am in a different universe?" I giggled at the thought.
Then I saw Tan - wait, no, it couldn't be Tanjiro! He was a really good cosplayer, though.. and he looks younger than Tanjiro, too.

I collectively decide to fucking run, because that totally doesn't make me suspicious or anything. I stop at a random tree and hide behind it. All of a sudden, a screen appears in front of me, and now you DEFINITELY think I'm insane. It read 'Hello Y/N. Since you died early, I will give you 3 wishes for this new chance.' I blink.

W h a t?

I brush it off, though, since what DOES make sense right now?
"Hmmm, okay, then random screen... I wish for lots and lots of strength, lots of agility, and I also wanna have anything I want to appear!!" I said half-joking, but it would be nice to have that since.. well, who wouldn't wanna be able to beat anybody's ass?

Well, nice choice!
Soon, I felt a little bit more powerful but shrugged it off as adrenaline from me being...well, me. What was I gonna do now, though?

I did notice the screen was now long gone, but I wanted to test if it worked. 'Hmmmmm, what would happen if I just thought of a demon slayer outfit? It wouldn't hurt anybody..' I thought smugly.. So I thought of Mitsuri's demon slayer outfit since it looked good on her. I opened my eyes and gasped,

"HOLYSHITICANACTUALLYDOIT!!"
Oh... the adrenaline stopped, and now I realized just how fucking COLD it was; like what the fuck? Then, I remembered that there was snow, and it was probably winter here. 'Oh shit I'm so stupid,' I huffed, frustrated at myself.

I decided not to be stupid, so I thought of some warm clothes.
Yet again, clothes just landed in my hands. I laughed a bit. 'I am never gonna get used to that,' I sweatdropped.

Thus, the adventure starts.