Part no.5

After the whole demon sister fiasco, Tanjiro and I decided to ask around for directions to Mt.Sagiri.
God, it was weird listening to unknown words while they talked normally.

I still brushed it off, and soon Tanjiro started walking up a mountain. I knew this would be the time when Urokodaki joined the storyline, but yet here I am, wondering why somebody new was there with him..
"Hello miss, I heard you don't speak Japanese so I will be your trainer." Said the unknown woman.

"You know english!!?" I yelled in disbelief, staring at her rather long black hair that has a few grey streaks from old age. Her crystal blue eyes glistened under the newly arrived moon. "Yes, I have learned it in case my student doesn't speak the same language." She explained to you thoughtfully. "Ah! Excuse me for bad manners. My name is Asahiba Koyuki."
She waited for me to respond. Soon, I got knocked out of my thoughts.

"O-oh! L/N Y/N at your service ma'am!" Urokodaki was long forgotten as he went over to Tanjiro.

She may or may not have led me to my death..

'By the way fuck those traps' I swore in my head. I was a chaotic but well-mannered kid. This course was making me question life, though. It was even worse than Urokodaki's! And that says a LOT.
Just as I was thinking about that, I slipped over the ice I was supposed to 'gracefully' walk over without it breaking. Goddamn that ice was thin, though.

So I ended up being drenched in cold water. After that part, there were two massive holes in the ice. One from when I slipped and one when the ice broke under me. I could've sworn I was sick now, but that didn't matter because after that was the next one. I had to stay underwater for as long as I could to expand how long I could stay in water without drowning.

Yeah, the worst one was trying to attack her, she always smacked me in the stomach before I could even think of landing a hit on her, that or she flung me almost up to the sun. Sometimes, I thought I had grown wings and flew to heaven.

After about a year and a half of training, I certainly was different. My hands were blistered and bruised. My S/C hands smudged in dirt and bruises from holding a katana or wooden sword for various training sessions.
I also had more agility and flexibility, though. So she presented me the rock one day after saying she had nothing more to teach me.

I was bewildered. I hadn't even really learned the crystal breathing that good yet, and my total concentration breathing was nothing short of shit.

Thus, the journey continues

A/N sorry if this was rushed! I have school as well, and only now do I have motivation to continue!