Part no.4

As I got inside, Tanjiro, being really curious about the 'demons,' decided to ask him about it.
"Hey, what are demons like?" He asked unknowingly. I shifted uncomfortably at the mention of 'demon'.
The old man caught notice of it but decided not to bother me about it. "Well, they eat our kind and look un-earthly."

I honestly felt bad that I couldn't do anything about Tanjiro's family, but life has to continue anyway,
and I knew that. "Can they get into our houses?" Tanjiro asks, the topic clearly piquing his interest.
"Yes, they can." The old man responded truthfully while we continued eating. Tanjiro continues, "Can't they kill all of us then?" I finished eating quickly. The food was a 10/10, not gonna even lie, though. The old man chuckled as he saw I liked the food. "Well, we have people who kill demons, the demon slayers."  The old man responded thoughtfully.

"Now lights out for you two." He continued. I was tuned out the whole time but saw Tanjiro slip into the futon, so I followed after quickly. Turns out he didn't have an extra futon for me, so I had to sleep on the futon with Tanjiro.
Damn it was awkward, though. I decided to just pay no mind and try to sleep.

Yeah, well, the thought of seeing Tanjiro's dead family and trying to be a demon slayer definitely didn't help.
Tanjiro smelt sadness and worry but didn't know how to address it, so he just let it slip for now.

~Time skip~

We woke up and quickly said a goodbye and left.

Tanjiro pointed to the mountains where he left because he saw I had forgotten where to go to.
I slightly flushed because he caught me slacking. On the way back to the house, he stopped and sniffed.
'Oh damn he gonna smell blood now, huh?' Just as you called it, he said, 'I smell blood!"
'Well, that's his que, I think.' He ran up the mountain, which left me to try and catch up to him through the snow.

'He's fast as fuck, holy shit.' As I approached the crime scene I saw Tanjiro crying on his knees trying not to puke.
Oh, how I wanted to comfort him at that moment, but curiosity killed the cat.
"HOLY SHIT...!!" Was the only thing I could shout. I saw Kei's blood spill out of her stomach with her organs and the childrens legs and arms bleeding out. I held back my puke despite struggling to.

Yeah, it's a good thing I remembered that Nezuko survives.
I quickly went to Nezuko's aid and told Tanjiro and comforted him.
"Tanjiro!" He looked at me questioningly. I pointed at Nezuko.
'Damn, I can't just shout Nezuko, I shouldn't know her name yet.' "Yeah... I know she's dead..."
Tanjiro said in a gloomy tone. 'Fuck it I am gonna drag her.' I start dragging Nezuko through the snow to downhill.

'Holy shit how skinny is she!? She is light as fuck not gonna lie.' I decide to carry her on my back since she is light.
'Oh damn it's the cliff. I hope I don't fal-'

Just as I thought that; Nezuko started moving, which made me fall down the cliff, almost to my death. Tanjiro saw this and quickly came down after a bit of deciding if to jump or not.

'Oh shit I lost Nezuko.' Was my only thought at that moment in time.
"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro shouts, hoping to find her. I see Nezuko, but know what's gonna happen next.
"Nezuko.." I say after seeing the shade over her face.

Nezuko quickly dashes to Tanjiro and tries to bite him.
Tanjiro, with quick thinking, uses the axe to stop her. "Nezuko! Hold on! Don't let it consume you!"
Tanjiro says while crying his little heart out. I couldn't help but be touched as I watched in the trees.

'Uh oh...' Just as I thought, Giyu came down trying to kill Nezuko, but Tanjiro rolls away quick enough.
I saw a rock on the ground and took it 'just in case.. one can never be too careful, as a wise tik toker said.'
I would have laughed at that if it wasn't for the serious situation right now. Back to Giyu and Tanjiro, Tanjiro
saw what the sword said and tried to cover Nezuko, but Giyu still managed to capture her in a swift motion.

Tanjiro saw that and was surprised that he got her. "Why did you cover for this demon?" Giyu asked in a cold tone, apathetic to the current situation.
"She's my sister!!" Tanjiro quickly defended. Giyu scoffed, "Your sister is a demon, meaning I have to kill her."
Nezuko was squirming in his grip, so when Giyu stabbed her, it was in her shoulder.

Tanjiro started begging, knowing he couldn't win against this strange, unknown man. "P-please.. don't kill my sister, please!" Tanjiro sobbed. Giyu got triggered remembering Sabito and Makomo. "STOP THIS PATHETIC GROVELING!
IF YOU SWUNG YOUR AXE, I WOULDN'T HAVE YOUR SISTER!" He continued on. I tuned him out, though.
I figured since he is in a moment of pure rage I could probably do something, so I put my mind to it quickly and decided to go to the trees behind him and try to knock him out by chopping the rock on his pressure points.

So I went as fast as I could to the trees behind him, my E/C eyes showing determination in this plan, with my H/C hair quickly following behind me. He was beginning to close his speech, and since I figured he didn't sense me for now, I decided to put my plan to action. I slapped my rock on his neck and used my legs to knock him off his feet in one swift motion.

He was in a state of shock momentarily because of what I did and the fact that he couldn't even notice me the whole time.
So I took his sword in that moment and put it against his neck. "Don't hurt Tanjiro!" I shouted, but he probably didn't understand what I said since it was really broken Japanese, but he surprisingly did and said something I didn't understand, but I heard,"Okay.." So I put it back on the ground.

Nezuko quickly ran to Tanjiro's side once she was free and put her arms in a protective stance since she viewed Giyu as a threat. I ran to their side again, Giyu was once again shocked and thought of something.

'One time somebody said the same thing and got devoured... maybe these three are different..'
Giyu thought. "Go to Mt. Sagiri and meet a man named Urokodaki. Tell him Tomioka Giyu sent you."
He said after thinking about his decision.

Thus, the journey continues.