Boys

A week has passed since Valeria and I stopped being friends. I haven't talked to her nor seen her. But it was her choice, I won't chase after her.

Camilo has been hanging out with me these past days and it's been great. We've gotten closer and sometimes he would invite me over to his house where I'd end up talking to Mirabel, her sisters and cousin Dolores.

I haven't talked to Alejandro much because of Camilo so I decided to go look for him and talk.

"Hey! What are you doing Y/n?"

I flinched and quickly turned around

"Dios mio! Camilo you scared me" I laughed a little

"Hehe my bad bonita, what are you doing anyways? I was hoping we could go for a walk" Camilo chuckled blushing a bit.

"Oh well I was looking for Alejandro, I haven't had the chance to talk to him." Camilo frowned

"He's busy" Camilo said a little nervous

"How do you know?"

He put his hand on his hip "Well I saw him, obviously," "Anyways, let's go do something" he grabbed my hand

"Alright alright" I giggled following.

_______________________

We were at our spot. The sky was orange and pink and the wind was gentle. It was beautiful.

I laid down staring at the sky and felt Camilo's eyes on me.
He sat next to me and played with my hair wrapping it around his finger.

"Estas preciosa" Camilo cooed

I looked turned my head and a smile spread across my face.

I reached my hand out and started running my fingers through his surprisingly soft curls.

He laid down next to me and turned to face me letting me continue playing with his hair.

"I like your hair" I said

He blushed smiling

"You're freckles are cute" I continued, tracing my finger on his cheeks. He turned red

"And your eyes, they're beautiful!" I smiled

His eyes widened, cheeks red
"Wow, no one's ever complimented me like that.."

"Are you kidding? You're gorgeous and such an amazing person!"

He started blushing like crazy and looked at the sky.

"You're too kind Y/n" he said smiling.

I chuckled, "just stating the facts"

"You know, I really like being with you" he softly said looking at me.

"Me too, I'm never bored when I'm with you" I blushed a little.

He looked at me warmly and I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Y/n! There you are I've been looking for you everywhere!" Alejandro said huffing.

"Oh.." he saw Camilo next to me.

Camilo and Y/n quickly stood up. 'What did he want?' Camilo thought annoyed.

"Oh Alejandro! Hey" I giggled nervously.

"I wanted to talk to you but I guess you're too busy," Alejandro rubbed the back of his neck.

I turned to look at Camilo, his face dropped a little but he nodded and I started walking towards Alejandro.

As Y/n and Alejandro walked away Camilo grumbled and started heading the same way. He didn't want them to be alone together, he didn't like seeing Y/n with other guys. It made him jealous.

He stopped when someone suddenly grabbed his shoulder, "Camilo!, what are you doing?" Mirabel raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh nothing, what do you want?" He rolled his eyes at his cousin.

Mirabel scoffed, "Well as the best prima I am I came to tell you dinner is ready".

"Not hungry" Camilo mumbled walking away.

Mirabel was left confused, 'Jeez what's up with him?'

______________________

Camilo shapeshifted into a random guy to spy on Y/n. He was curious.

"Why were you hanging out with Camilo?" Alejandro questioned

"Because he's my friend dummy" I giggled.

"Well your friend doesn't seem to like me that much." He furrowed his eyebrows

My eyes widened, "What, why?"

"He just stares at me like I'm annoying, it's kind of obvious he doesn't like me" Alejandro rolled his eyes.

I thought he was exaggerating a bit.

"Well maybe it's because he doesn't know you, I mean you two haven't even had a conversation".
I defended

"Just get to know him and I'm sure you two will get along just fine" I said reassuring Alejandro.

"I guess it wouldn't trying.." he sounded un enthusiastically.

I nudged him lightly with my elbow, "he's really nice, why do you think he's my friend?"

"I guess you're right about that, fine I'll try to talk and get along but we'll see," he crossed his arms.

Alejandro turned to look at me, "There's also one more thing I wanted to talk to you about"

"What is it?" I asked

"It's about Valeria.." Alejandro stopped smiling.

My face dropped "Oh.."

"I need you to tell me what happened between you two." Alejandro looked a little worried but mostly serious.

I sighed.