Ready

"Is something wrong Ale?" I asked a little worried.

Alejandro looked down and sighed, "It's nothing don't worry about it, anyways did you know?"

I looked at him confused, "know what?"

"Valeria moved from Encanto, I went to look for her at her dad's bakery but they told me that they moved a while ago." Alejandro said.

My head dropped a little, "Really? I had no idea she had left.."

"She didn't tell us anything and who knows if she'll come back" Alejandro turned to me.

"Why did she leave?" I asked a little curious.

"I don't know but I think it might be because of family business" Alejandro rubbed his neck.

"But anyways, I thought we could maybe hang out at my place later" Alejandro awkwardly smiled.

I grabbed my arm, "I would like to but I already have plans with Camilo."

Alejandro's smile dropped and looked down.
"It's fine, maybe next time then"

I hugged him, "Don't be upset Ale."

"It's just that now that your dating Camilo and I feel like you're forgetting about me, leaving me behind." Alejandro muttered.

I giggled a bit, "Don't say that you know you're irreplaceable, funny, amazing, good looking too" I nudged him and he smiled.

"You always know how to make me smile" Alejandro put his arm around my shoulder and we laughed.

__________________

It was 5 and I was feeling anxious.
Finding something to wear was stressful I wanted to make a good impression. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Mom?" Weird mom wasn't supposed to be home until 8.

I opened the door and there stood Camilo.

"Oh my god, is it time already!?" I panicked a bit.

Camilo held my hands, "Relax cariño, I just came to see how you were doing and I'm glad I did."

He pressed his lips against mine and smiled. I smiled back at him feeling less nervous.

"I bought you something" Camilo blushed.

He handed me a bag with something inside, I pulled it out.

My eyes glowed as I admired the dress.

"What do you think mi vida?" Camilo asked a little shy.

I hugged Camilo tightly, "It's beautiful mi amor, thank you so much!" I couldn't stop smiling.

Camilo's face was a tomato red, "I'm so happy that you like it since I picked it out just for you."

"I'm going to put it on" I grabbed Camilo's face and kissed him on the lips to thank him. He looked mesmerized and I giggled.

__________________

Y/n had gone to the bathroom to change and Camilo stayed in her room. He got curious and started going through her things. He found a sketchbook she had and looked through her drawings, she was really good. Camilo put it back and opened her closet.

He went through her clothes but grabbed a blue rauna, that was a little strange. It was a little too big for her, it finally clicked. It was Alejandro's.

Camilo took it and threw it out the window, he'd go back for it.
He closed the closet and spotted her jewelry. He picked out a pair of earrings and a necklace.

Camilo heard Y/n's steps and he stood up waiting for her.

_________________

I walked in and smiled, "What do think?"

Camilo's mouth dropped and he looked me up and down in amazement.

"You're gorgeous mi amor!" He picked me up and spun me around and I laughed.

He put me down gently, smiling.
"Here let me put these on you," Camilo showed me the earrings and necklace.

He had a little trouble with the earrings so I helped him. I held my hair up and he placed the necklace around my neck clicking it together. I smiled at him through the mirror and he kissed my cheek.

Camilo grabbed a brush and started brushing through my hair gently.
"Your hair is very soft and smells really good."

I smiled and once he was done I asked, "Hey amor, do you think I should wear my hair up or down?"

"You'll look beautiful with either one but since you're asking, down" Camilo blushed.

"Oh I need to get some stuff ready at home!" Camilo quickly squished me in a hug and hurried out.

I laughed and sighed.
Thanks to Camilo I felt like I was ready, I hope this goes good.