Creep

I couldn't sleep a wink last night because of Camilo. I cautiously opened the curtains only for my eyes to be struck by sunlight. Whining in pain I closed them and walked to my mirror. My eyes looked tired and sleepy, I sighed and got ready for the day.

"Y/n! Someone's here to see you!" I heard my mom call out.

I yawned and walked down stairs to see who it was. I'm not going to lie I was a little worried that it was Camilo.

"Hey Y/n! Oh not much sleep last night?" Alejandro chuckled at my zombie face. I grunted and sat in front of him.

Mom placed a plate with breakfast in front of me, "I'll be home late, if you need something call me." She waved at Alejandro and left closing the door behind her.

"So tell me, what kept you up?" Alejandro questioned pouring a glass of water for me.

I looked up at him, "Camilo.."
"He was watching me."

Alejandro frowned, "He needs go be stopped."

"I don't think anyone would believe us, I mean, he's a Madrigal they're adored.." I sighed.
Alejandro stayed quiet, you were right. The towns' people would probably turn against us for such an accusation. No one would believe us. Damn it, was there nothing I could do?

"Why don't we go out for a walk?" Alejandro suggested.

I got up and started pacing around the room desperate, "I don't feel safe going anywhere anymore Alejandro! I always have that feeling someone's watching me It's creepy and the worst thing is that I can't say anything!!

"I'm sorry Y/n! Just calm down, hey I know, why don't you get some sleep and I'll make sure no one will be watching you." Alejandro put both of his hands on your shoulders.

Taking deep breaths I agreed and made my way to my room. Alejandro followed and taped some sheets on the windows. He then went downstairs to lock every door and window there was. He sighed and was back to my room, "Well, I think that's everything!"

I looked at him and smiled a bit, "Thank you Ale, I really appreciate your help."

"What are friends for, now get some rest, I'll be in the livingroom if you need something." Alejandro assured and closed the door behind him.

____________________

Closing the door Alejandro smiled to himself shifting into his original form.

How naive~ Camilo chuckled.

Now he needed to find a way to get rid of Alejandro..

He quietly left Y/n's home and headed to where he was sure Alejandro would be. Shapeshifting  into Y/n.

Alejandro was finishing chopping up some wood near a field.
Wiping his sweat off his forehead he smiled and waved to Y/n in the distance but a subtle look of confusion when he saw she wasn't smiling.

When she was finally close he walked over to her under the shade he asked, "Y/n is something wrong? Did that jerk do something to you?!"

"Camilo didn't do anything to me" Y/n replied sternly.

"Then what is it?"

Y/n crossed her arms and looked away, "I don't think we should be friends anymore.."

Alejandro was taken aback by this, "Wait what?"

"I'm sorry Ale, I just don't feel comfortable being your friend anymore." Y/n sighed.

He frowned, it hurt.
"Did Camilo threaten you?"

"Stop bringing Camilo into this! I'm telling you to leave me alone from now on," Y/n held her arm.

Eyes wide Alejandro didn't want to accept this, "But what if he-"

"I don't need you Alejandro!" "Just stop it already!" She stammered.

Y/n started walking away.

Alejandro grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around,

"Nice try, Camilo." He sneered.

Y/n's figure quickly shifted to Camilo who glared at him.

"You really thought that stupid plan was actually going to work?"
Alejandro crossed his arms.

Camilo smirked, "Well no but just know that I'm not giving up until she's mine."

"You can't force her to be with you." Alejandro said coldly.

Camilo sneered, "Just wait and see.."

"You creep,
"I won't let you!"

"This is just beginning," Camilo said slyly.