7

'We've arrived at the Golden Gate resort, Madam,' said the driver. 

Penelope shivered as she steps out into the cold atmosphere.

She looks up to see that she is surrounded by a magnificent field of pine trees covered in snow leading up to a beautiful home covered in lights. 

The driver went into the back of the car and grabbed Penelope's bags hastily. 

"This way my lady, Kingston's is located on the west wing," he said calmly. 

Penelope stopped gawking, at the magnificent structure and followed her driver to the large doors of her new home. 

At entering the building she was astounded by the elegant extravagance. 

Even the handles of the main doors seemed to be made of gold. 

It was so quiet in the building, Penelope was almost positive she and the butler were the only ones there until a maid appeared out of nowhere to take her coat. 

"Afternoon Madam and Sir Blake; it seems the news report about the snowstorm was accurate?"

The maid asked.

"That's correct Lucy."

"I'll get to making the tea then; what will it be for you madam?"

the maid asked, turning to Penelope.

"I'll have the same with sugar thank you."

"Has the family come back from the ball yet? " Sir Blake, the butler asked lucy the maid. 

"No Sir, but Mr.Kingston requested to see the both of you in his office when you can get to it." 

The butler nodded and rang a hidden bell near the stairs.

Within minutes two young lads appeared to take their bags up to their rooms. 

"Let's go madam."