It came from the bog

The scene begins in the cafeteria. Megan eats with her three children.

Selena and Vlad argue while throwing their food at each other.

“Selena! Vlad! Stop immediately! ”

"But Mom, he started it." The mermaid accuses the vampire.

"No it's you!" The young vampire accuses the young mermaid.

They continue to have their food fight until a cupcake lands on Martin's shirt.

“So you want to play this? Food fight! ”

Martin joins Vlad and Selena. The blond boy throws a chocolate éclair which lands on Diana's sweater.

“Martin!” The brunette girl releases her anger on her stepbrother. “Martin, when are you going to stop messing around?”

“I don't mess around. ”

"But yes. I bet you won't be able to go a day without getting dirty."

“And I propose to you as a challenge. I'm going to spend the day without getting dirty. ” Challenging the brunette girl.

“And to lose it? ” Diana asks.

“The loser or the loser must do a Java foot massage.” Martín says his conditions.

The caveman shows his feet which give off a bad odor.

Megan and Vlad hold their noses because they have a super-developed sense of smell.

Diana accepts the challenge. When he did not suspect it, the center called.

“The center is calling us.” With his watch, Martin finds the passage through the fridge.

Martin, Diana, Java and Megan with her three children go through the portal, arrive in the center.

[Martin Mystère, identifiée!]

[Diana Lombard, identified!]

[Java Descaves, identified!]

[Megan Wild. Identified.]

[Class 1 Junior Agent: Vlad Wild, Selena Wild and Catherine Wild identified.]

They take the elevator and go upstairs to Mom's office.

They see the woman in the white garment fighting against a creature in a simulation.

"Is this a combat simulation game?" Martin walks up to the desk.

Accidentally drops a test tube that contains a green substance.

“Thank you, Martin. You just wasted years of experience." She said sarcastically.

"And kinda, you were losing the bet."

“You are going to investigate in the south of Europe, in a small village. Where a mysterious little girl has disappeared."

“Understood, this mission will be easy. ”

Billy opens a portal and they come to town. Martin and his team begin to investigate where the girl disappeared.

They talk to the girl's father.

"It happened too quickly. I told Emilie not to go away and after a few seconds she disappeared without a trace.

“Without a trace? I see only one possibility. The invisible Man. ”

"The invisible Man? "

“Yes, or a ghost. But why kidnap a child?”

“Um... Martin, instead of worrying the father, you'd better look for clues. “The white-haired daughter can see the worried father.

"You are right. “He searches each of the bookshelves in the library until he finds a ranger who must have had green stuff.