Nightfear

All of the first-year Junior Agents from Central Academy are gathered in the gymnasium

“Junior Officer. Today you will face your greatest fear. And I mean in the literal sense of the word.” Yeti says.

Yéti is a white Yeti with muscles. He looks like Skip in Regular Show.

The Yeti stands in front of a metal cover covered with a blanket.

“Each agent has to deal with his big fear. So who wants to start?”

The young agents are a little hesitant at first, they don't want to see their fear come true.

Vald, Serena. I don't feel ready to face my great fear." Catherine does not feel ready.

"Everything is fine . Your big brother will show you your true courage.” Vald is voluntary.

The young vampire walks towards the cage. Yeti lifts the blanket to reveal bright black smoke.

Yeti opens the cage and lets the black smoke come out.

The black smoke changes its appearance to turn into a vampire hunter.

The Vampire Hunter holds a wooden stake and runs towards Vlad.

Vlad transforms into a bat and flies away but the vampire hunter throws a net which captures him.

“Vlad!” The dragon maiden worries about her big brother.

“Vlad, to stop this nightmare. You have to show that you are not afraid when he disappears." Yeti gives advice.

Vlad pulls himself together and reflects.

(What will Martin do in this situation?)

He gets up and stands before his nightmare. The young vampire advances towards him.

The nightmare senses that the vampire is no longer afraid and weakens until it turns into smoke.

“Excellent, Vlad Wild you succeeded. Next ?"

It's the turn of another student, a ghost boy.

The black smoke transforms into a Ghostbusters character with the ghost-catching machine.

“Ahh!!! A ghost vacuum!!!” She gets sucked into the energy beam.

“Beatrice Boo, you have to overcome your fear.”

"I can't... This is the most terrifying thing that can happen to a ghost."

“Beatrice Boo, C-. follow.”

The next student is a slimy green creature.

The black smoke turns into a giant refrigerator. The door opens to let out the freezing air.

Blobby's biggest fear was getting frozen from the cold.

The blob boy is frozen.

“Blobby Blob, C-. follow.”