Dragon Rage

In a village somewhere in Scotland

In a village somewhere in Scotland. The inhabitants go about their business daily.

Suddenly, one of the villagers sees two figures flying above them.

“Birds? It looks too big...” One of the villagers wonders if he is unable to see the thing in the sky properly.

The two creatures come down to the village and fight.

Set fire to the village and create panic.

The scene changes to Torrington High School. Diana, Megan and Catherine help Jenny with her school flower project.

"Miss Jenny, here are the flowers." Catherine is holding several flowers of different colors.

“Thank you, you helped me a lot.”

“Jenny, is this your project?”

“The plant ecosystem...” The red-haired girl explained.

The young dragon girl approaches the flowers to sniff them but provokes a small tickle in her nostrils.

Cat sneezes and blows big flames.

"My project !? That happened ?" Jenny and Diana do their best to put out the flames.

“Sunlight reflected off the window glass and created the fire.” Cathy says as a lie.

"I didn't think the sun could do that."

Jenny believes Cathy's lie.

Megan walks out of the room with her daughter, into the hallway. Cathy feels guilty for destroying Jenny's project.

"I'm sorry... Don't punish me, mom." With tears in her eyes.

“It's not your fault, darling. It happens." The white-haired girl hugs her daughter.

And at the same time, Martin comes running towards them.

“Megan, Cathy. MoM. Passed me a new mission. We must investigate mysterious flying creatures that have appeared over a village.”

"After the mission we will collect flowers, ok Cathy."

"Yes mom."

Martín informs Diana. The four pass through the portal to land in a village located in the center of Scotland.

The village is half destroyed by flames and burns.

“Who happened here?”

Martin will question the villagers in order to obtain more information on the situation.

"Cathy, stay close to me."

"Yes, Mommy."

After asking questions to the villagers. The group got some answers about the situation.

"Okay, apparently. Flying creatures appeared and attacked their village."

"Yes, but it doesn't say what kind of creature it is. It could be a giant bird, a wind creature or a…"