Terror from the sky

The episode begins in the hallway of Torrington Academy.

Megan walked with her three children with several books in hand.

“Kids, tonight I really need to study. That's why... "

"That we're going to stay with Martin tonight?" Vlad asks.

"No way. You know I don't like you spending time with him. That's why I prefer you to stay with Java. ”

"But Mom. Java knows nothing about technology and the other time it destroyed my video game console. Vlad says.

“And he doesn't have a television in his room. Selena adds as an argument.

While the half-vampire and the little mermaid tell their mother they'd rather be with Martin.

The cat girl hadn't seen that the most popular boy in school was walking ahead of him.

Catherine saw.

"Mom, he..." Catherine tries to warn her mother.

“Not now Cat. Vlad and Selena, this is my last word and I want...”

Cedric is in Megan's field of vision. Their two heads come together and kiss.

Megan is so shocked that her ears and tail popped out.

"Mom it's all right?"

“...” Megan's face is red as a tomato.

Cedric's face is also red.

“I...” Cédric tries to speak but cannot find the words.

"...Am..." Megan too.

There's a big silence between them until Martin brings Megan with him.

“Meg, urgent. We have to go. “Martin warns Meg and brings her with him.

"Okay...." She lost him in thought.

The scene changes to Mom's office. The chef explains their new mission.

“You live in a town in the Alberta badlands. Many people have mysteriously disappeared. ” She explains their mission.

“Badlands? A lost corner far from any civilization... ”

While Martín still says his wacky theories. Megan still thinks about the incident.

"Mom? The others have already left. Catherine said to her mother.

“Oh...I'm coming. “Megan realizes the others are gone.

The feline girl walks through the portal to a motel gas station in the middle of the desert.

It's a working father and daughter. But her father was gone too.

“Hello, we are the center. We were sent here to investigate the mysterious disappearances. ”

“It happens overnight. Before it disappeared. I heard buzzing noises and my dad screamed. When I got there he wasn't there anymore.” Sadie explained what happened.

“Buzzing? I bet it's an alien class. Their ships often make noises like that.” Martin says.

“My dad was abducted by aliens!? ” This news puts Sadine in a state of shock.

“Martín stop saying stupid things and focus on looking for clues.” Diana suggests

Sadine brings the agents to the place where her father had disappeared. They start looking for clues.

“Megan, do you think that with your sense of smell you can find Sadie's father? Meg? Meg? ”

“Um...Sorry...Yeah, I'm on it.” Meg transforms into a panther and starts sniffing the ground.