Topless dancer (Part 2)

Chapter 9.

Dimitris POV.

"Wait! NO! I so did not throw up all over some kid at a party. There's just no way that I would do that." Hunter exclaimed, hitting me on the chest and crawling off me, sitting up on my bed so her back was facing the bathroom door.

"Well, believe it or not Sunshine." I said, putting my hands behind my head and leaning backwards against the headboard. "Anyways ..."

By now she was shirtless and had danced to Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding, Die Young by Ke$ha and now her and Phoebe were dancing away to We Found Love by Rihanna. They were both shirtless and I will admit that I liked it but I didn't like the fact that they had every guys attention. I was surprised that Sam hadn't made her get down from the table and put her shirt on, but when I looked around the room I noticed that Sam wasn't even in here, meaning he didn't know what was happening.

The were shaking their hips around and getting a few cheers from the guys around them and massive dirty looks from the girls. I leaned back against the door frame and watched them both, just waiting for one of the guys to reach up for one of them. When Sam finally entered the room, Hunter was grinding herself against Phoebe while Phoebe had her hands on Hunters waist.

"DUDE! What the hell are you doing? Why are you just standing there?" Sam yelled at me, making his way over to the girls. Some of the boys booed when Sam grabbed Phoebe around the waist and flung her over his shoulder, grabbed her shirt off the floor and walked out of the room with her, while the rest of the boys cheered as Hunter started dancing on her own.

I just stood there and let her continue dancing, until one guy tried to grab her around the waist, and then when he couldn't grab her waist, he started reaching for her feet. I stood up and made my way over to the table.

"Hey baby, why don't you come with me?" The guy was saying, still trying to reach for her feet.

"Now why would I do that?" Hunter screamed over the music, walking over to him and then stepping back when he tried to grab her waist again.

"Because I have a feeling that I could give you a good time."

"Well, I sometimes have a feeling that I could do Crystal Meth but then I think ... Hmm ... Better not" She yelled, laughing loudly at something that no one really understood.

"Uhm, yeah sure okay, just come here." The boys' friend yelled from beside him and when he also reached for her feet I took that as my cue. Getting up on the table, I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Come on Hunter, we're going. Where's your shirt?" I asked, pulling her over to the other side of the table.

"OI! DUDE! Where are you going?" The guys yelled at me. "Come back here babe"

"Sorry guys, confusing guy friend calls" She called over her shoulder. I jumped down from the table and turned aound, grabbing her by the waist and lifted her off the table.

Then her lips came crashing down on mine before I could put her down. At first I was too shocked to do anything, but when I felt her start to pull away I brought one of my hands up to the back of her head and kissed her back. I spun around so her back was to the exit but I kept hold of her, grabbed the top of her thighs and lifted her up, instantly she wrapped her legs around my waist and licked my bottom lip, trying to access my mouth, I kept my lips pressed together tightly, teasing her. She started nibbling on my bottom lip, making me moan which then caused me to open my mouth and she shoved her tongue into my mouth, massaging my own tongue.