lingering whispers.

IN WHICH jewelianna / carly writes oneshots about demon slayer characters !

        oneshot requests, open

        character requests, open

        oneshots currently include,
        - Tanjiro Kamado
        - Nezuko Kamado
        - Zenitsu Agastuma
        - Inosuke Hashibira
        - Kyojuro Rengoku
        - Tengen Uzui
        - Muichiro Tokito
        - Shinobu Kocho
        - Mitsuri Kanroji
        - Obanai Iguro
        - Giyuu Tomioka
        - Sanemi Shinazugawa
        - Sabito
        - Makomo
        - Rui
        - Enmu
        - Akaza

        what part of the anime i've seen so you know what to request from the anime,
        - season one
        - currently watching the mugen train arc (almost done)

RULES

ooo. treat myself and others with kindness. it's disrespectful not to, and you wouldn't want to be treated shitty, would you?

ooo. please give me a plot while asking me to write a oneshot. it's quite difficult for me to write without a plot to go off of, and i will not accept writing it if you don't include a plot.

ooo. please don't constantly beg me to get your oneshot done! there will most likely be other oneshots before yours that i need to work on, and it will take time. i'm a human with a life who has school and an after school club twice a week, you constantly begging me to get it done will stress me out immensely as i get stressed easily and i will begin to overthink. so please, don't.

ooo. you can only requests three oneshots a week! this is because as i stated before, i'll most probably have other oneshots to work on and don't want to overfill my plane with more than i can chew.

ooo. don't beg to be a vip just for special privileges. i chose who become vips, and you begging me to become one will definitely not make you one. also, please don't try and get close to me for the same reasons. i'm a fairly oblivious person and ask my current friends if you will seem like a good friend or not, so if my friends tell me you don't seem like one, you best believe that you're not going to get any closer to me.

ooo. please just only requests oneshots with she/her, they/them or she/they pronouns. i struggle to write he/him or he/they pronouns, and i don't want to mistake anything while writing them. i'm sorry, but please respect my request and wishes.

VIPS
( people who i choose specifically, regardless of if i know you or not.
you must constantly be commenting and voting on chapters,
as well as requesting oneshots. vips have the privilege of
requesting as many oneshots as they want, whenever
they want, and their requests are priorities. )

no vips yet !!