flustered, giyuu tomioka.

PRONOUNS — she/her
AU — soulmates, Sabito + Makomo are alive !
BREATHING STYLE — Poison Breathing

        GIYUU TOMIOKA was obviously an introverted person. He rarely spoke to anyone, if at all. His responses were quick and short, and really the only person he spoke to was Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira (although she would get annoying most of the time), Sabito, the Fox Hashira, and Makomo, the Dance Hashira.

        "Come on, Giyuu." Sabito sighed, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

        "Sabito, I told you, I'm not going to go out tonight unless I'm assigned a mission. There being eleven Hashira including myself, it's obvious I won't receive one. If I do, it better not be with Kocho."

        "That's so mean, Tomioka-San!" Shinobu exclaimed, fake hurt flashing on her face as Makomo comforted Shinobu while nervously smiling at Giyuu.

        Sabito rolled his eyes, "I'll drag you." he threatened, and Giyuu groaned, finally beginning to get up. Before he could fully stand himself up, his crow, Kanzaburou, began to caw.

        "CAW! GIYUU TOMIOKA, THE WATER HASHIRA, SHINOBU KOCHO, THE INSECT HASHIRA, SABITO, THE FOX HASHIRA AND MAKOMO, THE DANCE HASHIRA, ARE NEEDED FOR A MISSION! CAW!" Kanzaburou, once he finished, landed on Giyuu's shoulder.

        "The one time I don't want to move you finally send me a message," Giyuu sighed, but followed Shinobu and Sabito out of the Water Estate. His crow cawed happily, and Giyuu side-glanced at it before running to catch up to Sabito, who was currently also running to receive the mission as soon as possible.

He distantly heard Shinobu call out to them, but both of the male seemed to ignore her call until she also sped up to them, running beside them. "You two are so mean!" Shinobu shook her head in dismay. Makomo, who was being dragged by Shinobu, placed her hand on Shinobu's shoulder as they arrived.

Before any of them could speak, they were already given their mission. A lower moon has been spotted, lots of Demon Slayers haven't returned after being sent to kill it. It's up to you four to find it, and kill it.

Giyuu didn't respond, having not bothered to say anything regardless. Without much thinking, he quickly began running towards the place they were told to go. He again heard Shinobu call out as she did before, but this time both Sabito and Makomo also called out to him.

He quickly grasped his sword, searching for the button he had implemented into it, the button he was given at a young age — the one to determine where his soulmate was. Once he found it, he quickly clicked it, and as he ran, looked up to the bluish words telling him about his soulmate.

Soulmate's Name : Y/N L/N
Soulmate's Occupation : Kinoe in the Demon Slayer Corps
Soulmate's Breathing Style : Poison Breathing
Soulmate's Location : Natagumo Mountain
Current State : Injured, yet fighting
Met soulmate ? : No
Red string connected ? : No

"Giyuu!" Sabito pulled the male back, but before Giyuu fell to the floor he shook his friend off.

"I can't, Sabito!" Giyuu answered his lingering question before he even said it, and immediately Sabito understood. He then began to race beside Giyuu, finally arriving at Natagumo Mountain.