Intro. I guess. and Day 1

It all starts out with a girl named Jade, She is very misread but let's not go into detail about it.

She went to St. Charles High, Where she had only one friend at the beginning of this story.

Jade is a silent person, but her mind was always studying anyone who would walk past and give her dirty looks.

She didn't care though. She stayed quiet.

....

Her best friend Gloria, on the other hand, was what we called "Sociable."

The only thing Jade liked about her was that she. Was. The. Badass.

Like for example, last year, Gloria had a friend that messed up her entire life.

But that friend of hers never appeared again... Like never. ever.

So yeah... Gloria probably has a bad record of a lot of things that can't be said.

But she is the most wonderful friend a person could ever have.

Day 1- Full of crap

Ok yeah, school is shit but I still have to go even though my insides feel like they are about to detonate every time I walk inside.

The cold chills crap. The unexpected "Whoops, I'm sorry didn't see you there" Tripping me over with their foot crap. The "I might need to contact home" crap. The "What did I say about not doing well in school" crap. The "I might send you to your grandma's" crap. Like just shut up. All of this crap for nothing. All of this crap tells me what to do, calling it "behaving" myself or bad things might come my way. All of this. Is full of crap.

All of it. All of it. All of it. All of it. All of it. All of it-

?: Jade? Jade, are you ok sweetie?

J: Oh no. (I open my eyes and see that Ms. Kim is in front of me.)

KIM: Go ahead to the nurses office, you don't seem well.

J: No, I'm fine Mrs. Kim, I just need to wake up.

KIM: Jade I know when you're lying and not feeling good.

J: (Shit. She is never going to let this go.)

J: I'm serious Mrs. Kim, I'm fine-

KIM: Ok Jade, but if anything goes badly before the ending of school hours. Please tell me.

J: (I nod my head to show approval, and then the bell rings)

End of conversation

I pack up my stuff slowly since I didn't want to get up, but Mrs. Kim keeps eyeballing me. So I left.

But feeling my backpack weighing me down and so are others doing the same, I did feel like I should tell Mrs. Kim that I feel horrible. Which is everyday.

Flashback (Below)

Since last year, before I met Gloria, I have always been going to the nurses office.

During tests.

During lunch.

During gym.

During English.

During science.

During. Every. Class. Period. And Events.

It felt like I was receiving awards, felt like I actually accomplished something for once. Every note or pass I take, I collect them and post them on my walls.

Until. I finally got called in the principal's office.

The Principal Ms. Johnson definitely didn't like me.

Every time she would give me a side eye when she saw me in the nurse's office.

But this time. I thought for a good 20 seconds when I was inside that room with her smiling that she actually cared about what explanation I had to give.

But sadly. She didn't give two fucks.

P: Jade you're literally a mess. You would never be anything in life. Your just fucking useless. (Laughs)

J: But Ms. Johnson. I can explain-

P: No, I don't want to hear shit from you Jade. You're just a loser and let's face it I don't think your mom likes you anymore.

P: She told me you're adopted. And that she wished that you never ever existed In her life.

P: Just fucking kill yourself jade.

(Laughter continues)

...

(Laughter then fades away)

Jade. Jade?? Hello earth to Jade( Snaps fingers)

J: (I snap out of it. And yeah sadly that was just a imagination, I think)

P: Look Jade, You have been in and out of the school clinic for multiple times. Your grades dropped significantly and they don't look like they would go back up for a while now. So please... explain what is happening.

J: (I'm shocked. She actually cares.)

J: Well... uh... I just. Don't feel like school is important. And everyday I feel like I'm. Slowly. Fading.

She was shocked, but then smiled.

P: Then I'm glad that my assumption was correct.

I was totally confused but didn't hear anything else, I completely zoned out. I looked around the room, seeing her with her kids when they went fishing. And also seeing her husband's picture, he was once also the principal here, until he retired. Mr. Johnson was the best, I still wished he was still here as principal.

All this went through my head. Until I heard the word. I snapped out of it.

J: Wait. What? You... got who?

End of flashback

To be continued...