5

Bcci office, delhi

2 people are sitting on either side of a table..

"Virat and rohit still  believe him. And ofcourse  the juniors. What will we do??"

I knew it. Their bond is very strong and its difficult to break it. Thats why i want him to run away from them. Mahendra singh Dhoni,  tomorrow he will say goodbye to this world (the man laughed loudly)

What??? This was not in our plan.

Shhh..u will do as i said. What you thought?? This is only  a revenge for kicking you out? Definitely not. You are mistaken.

You cheated me. I wanted him to be out of the team, but hurting him?? Noo i cant.

Awww, Dada's mahiya.. Isn't it sourav?? (The person was sourav ganguly, mahiyas dearest Dada)

Yes, he is my mahiya.

Shh...not mahiya. Traitor, cheater(he laughed devilishly ) those name suit him now.

Stop it. Who are you?? What mahiya did to  you? You told me that you are my well wisher. But i was wrong in judjing you.

Hahaha, sourav.. Iam noone. You heard it right? Iam just a pawn of the chess board. You were my target as ordered by the  chess master and  i did it.

.....

It will be good for you to keep quiet  and watch the match from the dugout. Its going to be a thriller sourav.. (He smirked again) A thriller bw my master and your mahiya. But this tym, mahi wont have a partner in the non strike end. Be ready to see your mahiya facing the bouncers.

I will report this to the police. You can't even touch my mahiya.

Heyy.....then you will be the first one to get arrested for planning a murder. I will be the witness and gues?? I can make mny more evidences. Media is a puppet of us. We decide the victim and media do the job...

I dont care.

Bad sourav, very bad!! Is ur dona safe??

What you mean?

Dona is with her parents in jammu right??....we wont do anything. She is happy with her friends now saurav.buttttt

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, do as i said. Keep quiet and watch the show. Tq for the help you did. And.. Dnt  try to call MSK, he is just another pawn. (Telling this he walked to door, just before going out he turned back and said)

Take care!!!

_________________________________________

Sneak  peak for the nextpart!!! Comments please. And take care❤️