10

India, Chennai ;2.30 P M

"Who are you? Where this place is??" A girl is can be heard shouting

"Shhhhhh..better shut ur mouth"

"Who the hell are u to tell me that? Leav.."

Thud..thudd.. Thudd

In the next room,

Mahi is lying subconscious in the floor.Hearing continuous sounds he  tried hard to concentrate on what that sound is. Its a girl's sound and she is crying very badly.Mahi couldn't resist himself, he with so much difficulty opened his eyes and crawled to the wall.He felt all bone in his body is broken. With the wall support he stood up and limbed to the next room which is separated just by a wall from him.

He saw a girl being slapped by the men and another men is filling a syringe. He pulled back the men and hitted him with all energy he had.

Who are you?? Escape from here!! Fast! Stand up.That door is opened.gooo!!!He shouted at the girl choking one of the goons to the Wall.

Siirr,you here??

Its not..aaaahhhhh(he felt big blow on his head,but he didn't fell down this tym.when he turned back,saw a man in suits.An unfamiliar face. He felt his head is exploding)

Sirrrrrr..the girl screamed in fear and ran to support mahi

Lllll..eaave heerrr. Wha..aat yoou want?? What did she do? Mahi who found it difficult even to stand asked that man in suits

Konnidunga sir(kill him sir) . the Gunda told to the man in his suits.

Yessss.. killl me... Hhhahha.. Are you threatening me?? .Mahi laughed loud hearing that and stood in bw that man and girl protecting her.

"Hahahahaha.. ccooll captain, coolll. You don't even know who she is, so be a good guy and move ."

"Noo. Kill mee.then it will be easy for you."

"Haha...you are not that lucky to die this fast. If I want to,I can kill you in this minute.what not(he smirked) your kids na? What..what you call them?? Yeahhh..Chee.."

"Thussh...."Mahi couldn't control his anger hearing him talking about his kiddos.

How dare you talk about them like that when am alive?

The man in suits stood up and tighted his hands in mahis neck to a wall"HOW DARE YOU??You will pay for this MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI. Its just a start. you will beg for your life infront of me, You will regret for the life you lived, just like the public spit on you now,you urslef will be ashamed to live ...JUST WAIT AND SEE"he left mahi and went from there after giving a glare at the girl

They all went outside with others.Mahi fell to floor coughing very badly ,he felt like no oxygen in his room. He took deep breath continuously.

Girl ran to him, she was scared

Sirr...are you ok sir?

Yyyy...ess amm okay.whoo aaa..re you? Whyy.. a.. re yo..u he.. re?? Mahi asked relaxing a bit and sitting in support of the wall.

Am a journalist sir. I was following them for last few weeks . I completed the work too. But my MD. He was a betrayer.

What work?

Itt..was about smuggling sir.

.....He didnt reply anything. His vision blurred, he tried to focus but is failingg