12

INDIAN CAPTAIN VIIRAT KOHLI IS MISSING. IN THE FIRST PHASE OF INVESTIGATION, ITS FOUND THAT FORMER CAPTAIN MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI IS THE MAN BEHIND. POLICE IS IN SEARCH OF HIM. IN THE ANGER VIRAT KOHLI FANS ATTACKED DHONI'S HOME. MAHENDRA SING DHONI WAS FOUND GUILT OF BETRAYING COUNTRY FEW DAYS AGO,RIFT BW DHLNI AND VIRAT WAS ALSO NOT A SECRET.

Doctor switched off the TV..

What nonsense this is!! How he?? They are accusing mahi bhai for every shit happening.

Cool virat. We will solve this soon.

But.. Them(a team escaped from virat eyes. Its then reality got him) Bhabhi and ziva are in home doctor.

Dont worry virat, do you think we didnt know this. They are safe.

I will never let that backstabber alone. Whose that doctor?Ro asked doctor fumingg

You should be patient. Dont do anything in anger.

Tell now! Whoever it is, iam not going to leave him alive. (Virat told fuming in anger )

Its... Its.. Parthiv patel

What?? It was bhai who gave him repeated chance, even in the england series!! And he back stabbed bhai. I will...

Rohit. I told you already. He is just a person in team to eavesdrop newses.

Then who are the others?

Whose behind this?

Who did this to our bhai?

Its not one, and their intention is not sure. The one behind all this is samuel ferris.

Sam.. uel ferris(virat repeated the name in his mind, somewhere he have heard this name. But didnt remember where)... Dr, I know this name. But not sure where is it from..

Whose that doctor? Whats his intention? Why did he do all this against bhai?

Dont know Rohit. We want to find it out. All we know is he is a buissnessman in england. We are behind him.

And.. (Just before doctor could say something, door opened and it was roopa mam)

Roopa: Hello rohit, virat

Rohit : Hai mam

Rohit and virat shook hand with her and she took the seat near them.

Doctor: Did you get anything new?

Roopa : actually, yes. But..

Doctor: what roopa? Is our doubt right?

Roopa: yes, we were right. Its not only samuel ferris.

Doctor : who are they?

Roopa: Am sorry, but still we couldn't find them. What we only know is they are 3. And they all were in chennai near that godown yesterday. When we tried to track them, but those were from fake ids.

Virat: Godown?? You mean that embty go down near Coimbatore Railway station.

Doctor: yes virat. How you know??

Virat: Its.. Its.. We..( Vi dint know whether to tell about bhawana or not)

Rohit: we were there yesterday(rohit told instantly tp save vi from those questioning glare)

Doctor: what??? How?? Why you both went there?

(Vi and Ro didnt reply anything)

Roopa : Virat, Ro.. Please believe us and cooperate with us. We know in what situation you both were, all betraying you guys. So we understand why you guys are not believing us. But plsss, we are with you to save mahi, our mahi!!! We awe him a lot. So plss.. Why you both went there? We are behind this  for last 2 days. We we want to find those betrayers and save mahi from this public glare we want to know about this. Please tell us.

Virat and rohit looked each other. And vii gripped in rohit hand assuring we can believe them. Dont know what, but his instinct is allowing him. They dont have anyone to rely on now. They are in a phase of realization now.  All they believed are betraying them.

Virat: Mam, when we reachee airport yesterday, we got a message saying

"Hai, i know what you guys are here for. The person you are searching for is captulated in an embty godown near the  coimbatore railway station. He can get murdered any time. Reach there soon.. A WELL WISHER OF MAHIBHAI "

Virat and rohit explained all about bawana and her injury to doctor and roopa mam.

Doctor: Oh god!! Did you know how much risk you were in? If you guys were an hour earlier, they should have killed you both.

Rohit: we dont care doctor. Even now, in this moment we are ready to do anything to get our mahibhai. We want to go were he is . we want to save him.

Virat: All we know is our bhai's life in danger. We feel helpless sitting here. We dont know who they are . our last hope is bhawana. Before she wake up from sleep, we want to reach there. We wanna know what happened to bhai. Am sorry doctor, mam.. We want to go. We want to know whose behind all this.

Telling this they stood up from there.

Roopa: virat one second.

Virat: yes mam?

Doctor: You guys forgot onething. Otherthan bhawana, mahi too may know who those monsters are.

Rohit: Are you kidding doctor? We didnt even know where our bhai is. If we knew that (a lone tear escaped ro's eyes thinking about the scenerio they saw mahi last time)

Doctor: Rohitt, no. Am not kidding. We know where mahi is.

Virat: whattt? Please doctor. Dont..

Roopa : yes vi.. We know. He is here and....

------------------------------------------

Sooo, thats the update.

Is doctor telling the truth?

Did theyvknow where mhibhai is?

And why bhawna is hiding everything vi and ro?

Who is samuel ferris?

Who are the other 3?

Guess karo😅