Chapter 1 Helltaker's Son

No one pov: 

Before Helltaker got his harem, he found a beautiful woman. They met each other and fell in love. They eventually got married, and his wife then became pregnant. She soon gave birth to a baby boy.

(m/n): what should we name him?

Helltaker: how about we name him after your dad?

(m/n): that name? No, what about your dad? Wait, I got it. (y/n).

Helltaker: I like it

They noticed (y/n) giggled at that.

Helltaker: well, (y/n) it is

They live happily with their new son. Things were normal, and Helltaker had a great well-paid job while (m/n) was a housewife and mom. (y/n) was growing up nice and well. Things seemed they could be happy, but it wasn't to be. When (y/n) was 6, his mom was driving home one night after hanging out with her friends. Suddenly the wind got stronger, and a tree fell to the road and landed on her. She died that night. Her husband and son were heartbroken. They had her funeral soon after. It took a while till (y/n) was normal again. 

(y/n): I miss mommy

His dad looked sad and hugged him.

Helltaker: me too (y/n)

(m/n)'s mom was very sad that her daughter had died. Her husband also died soon before (m/n), and she felt lonely. She decided to she wanted to have (y/n) live with her. (y/n) was fine as long as he still gets to see his dad from time to time. His dad agreed because she understood why his mother-in-law wanted this. For 2 years since (m/n)' death, it had been like this. (y/n) comes to his dad's house once a while for a few weeks at a time. Helltaker wanted to find love again. Then he got that demon harem dream. He got his harem. After some time, he found out his son was coming over soon. He thought.

Helltaker: I should tell the girls