Chapter 9 Angelic Baking

(y/n) pov:

I got up and then I felt like I was being picked up. I saw Zdrada was lifting me.

Zdrada: time to get up little man

(y/n): morning, I'll get dressed

Zdrada: good

She dropped me on my bed and left. I got dressed faster than usual. I got my food and went to eat on the table. I decided to eat a few chips from yesterday I still had left. I finished eating and got to see Azazel on the couch. She looked and smiled at me.

Azazel: hello (y/n)

(y/n): hello Azazel

Azazel: you seem so small and cute why?

(y/n): I guess it's because I'm 8

Azazel had a notebook. I got curious on why.

(y/n): why do you have a notebook?

Azazel: I am doing research on the other girls 

I didn't want to ask why about that.

Azazel: I know where to go for today

(y/n): where?

Azazel: let's go to the bakery

(y/n): why?

Azazel: today is showing how to bake multiple things

(y/n): that does sound fun

I got ready to go. We went out of the house. We took a little while to get there. I saw a lot of other kids at the bakery. Me and Azazel got in there. I was waiting for the cooks to start baking. Azazel got a flyer on what they will be baking.

Azazel: let's see (y/n)

We saw how the bakers bake bread, cookies, cake, and other stuff. I was getting more excited when they began to frost them. I got to get samples of them, and they were good. Then, the bakers told us we can each make a recipe to make. 

Azazel: what should we make?

I thought of what to make. I looked through the recipes. I found a cookie pancake recipe. I thought it would be very good. I pointed this recipe to Azazel.

Azazel: that's a good one

We got our ingredients. We mixed them up. Azazel helped with the mixer since I'm not too sure how to use it. After we were done, we put them in pans then the bakers put them in the oven. We waited and talked.

(y/n): how did my dad get all of your girls?

Azazel: I can tell you part of it. When your older, you can learn the rest.

She told me a few things about the story. It was interesting to hear. Then the pancake cookies were done. They looked pretty good. I had one and it was so tasty. Azazel had one as well.

Azazel: this is really good, well done making this

(y/n): thanks for helping me with the equipment

Azazel: your welcome. What should we do with the rest of them?

 I had an idea.

(y/n): how about give it to the other girls

Azazel: that's an excellent Idea

She seemed a bit tensed. We got the rest in a container. We left the bakery and started walking home. I saw a poor guy laying on the street who looks like some with no home that dad told me about before. He seemed sad. I felt bad and decided to get one of the pancake cookies.

Azazel: what do you need?

(y/n): I need one of them to give to him

Azazel: oh, go ahead

I got one and gave it to the man. He looked happy and spoke.

Guy: thanks kid

Me and Azazel left. We got back home. I put the pancake cookies on the table for everyone to eat. I saw the girls try them and seemed to like it. Azazel read me a bedtime story till I felt asleep.

No one pov:

(y/n) fell asleep on his bed from Azazel reading her story. She smiled and kissed (y/n)'s head.

Azazel: goodnight (y/n)

She left the room and closed the door. She met the other girls in the main room.

Malina: who made these?

Azazel: (y/n) did

Malina: well, they are pretty good

Justice: I think I can't wait for my turn tomorrow