The last one

As I make my way toward Aylin and the cyborg, I radio Marian. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine," she replies, "just a little shaken up."

"I've gotta go "I say hurriedly, "There's one cyborg left and it's alone with Aylin." "Keep an eye on her." She replies and cuts off the transmission.

I sprint towards Aylin, shooting fire at the cyborg. It throws its metal arm up and deflects the fiery blaze. As the smoke dies down I see it running away. Aylin tried to run after it but I catch her arm. "Let it go. We have to go find Marian"

"Alright." She grumbles in reply. "Where is she?" "She's in one of the nearby hotels." I reply, "I'll radio her to see which one."

"No, I'll do it. You go find your computer junk." Aylin says.

"Fine."

I go to find my equipment and only just now see reporters taking pictures of my every move. "How long have the reporters been hanging around?" I ask Aylin and Marian over intercom. "Almost the whole time." Marian replies. "A reporter asked me if she could interview you and I told her to ask you herself."

"Why would they want to interview me?" I ask, puzzled. "Because" she replies exasperatedly, "you used a bunch of powers in the battle that no one knew you had." "Oh no!" I yell. "Ow!" Aylin and Marian yelp. "Sorry" I reply and continue to look for my computers.

"Found them!" I cry excitedly. Aylin radios me again, "We're at Plaza Hotel but we'll meet you back home. There's a bunch of reporters looking for you, it's a madhouse!" "Okay." I reply and fly back home.