■3■

Tip tried driving the car, but there was a  slight problem. As tip turned the key. The car lights started flickering and the car started flying "ooh,oh!whoa!" Tip exclaimed as the car started lifting from the ground.

"What did you do to my car?" Tip asked "what doos you mean? It should to hover much better now" oh said hanging on the window. " It's a car,It never hovered in the first place" you say.

"How do you stop this thing?" Tip frantically asked. "Ahh" you say as you got higher off the ground. The car ended up flying through the gas station, knocking over a trash can and flinging oh off the car.

"Oops. I have apparently reversing the proceed and anti proceed controls." Oh said "yes I noticed. Stop is go, go is stop" tip muttered. "Wait!" Oh yelled whyfor you do this? Boov and humans are friends" oh jumped on the hood of the car. "Were not friends. You kidnapped our mom." Tip speed off with oh still on the hood.

Oh ran after the car after he fell from the hood. "Who is mimom?" Oh asked running after the car. "No, our mom" tip said "what did I say" oh asked still running, all of a sudden he tripped.

"I knows how to find her" oh said "how?" You ask " that information is at boov central command, at the great antenna" oh panted "what" tip asked confused "in Paris! Now let me to inside" oh pleaded "Paris.hmm" tip thought for a moment.

"Then promise" "what?"oh asked "promise you'll help us, or were leaving your boov butt" tip said " I promise but if you do not wish to be capturing it must be now!" Oh frantically agreed.
You look at the green lights coming your way  "fine. Get in" tip unlocked the door. She pressed the gas Pedal and spead off.

Other boov drove after you, oh pushed a button which made the car go even faster. Oh ended up flying to the back seats and smashing his face against the window

"Oui oui,pig ,y/n Paris here we come" tip said as you guys fly into the sky "we're gonna fund out were they put mom" "yay! We can find mama now!" You exclaim happily from the backseat.

You guys were in the car doing back flips in loop de loops you and tip were laughing " okay. I shall set the GPS to take us straight to the Paris" oh said turning green "destination entered: Antarctica" the robotic voice said "hey, what are you doing?" you lean in from the back seat " oh, how did that happen " oh asked as he typed in Paris "keep your boov paws off my car!" tip exclaimed slapping ohs hand.

Just then I small drawer opened revealing hot dogs "ohh" tip said while keeping her focus on the wheel. Pig crawled up the front to get one. Oh gasped "you vehicle is invested" oh said as pig jumper on his head "it's  not infested he's our pet, his name is pig. Don't touch him" you say "mow he is vibrating" oh gasps "is he going to explode" oh said in panic.

Tip laughed "no, he's just purring" tip said "why's do you haves this thing, does it give meat or milk" oh asked "what?ew!we! Tip said disgusted "you just have pets for fun and companionship" tip said "you has me for campanion on the ship" oh raised his hand "yeah,well, pig is better" you say bluntly. Pig rolled on ohs head.

"If cat is pig, what are your names? Oh asked. Tip pulled up her hood and stayed slient and so did you. Oh moved his seat up and smiled. Tip rolled her eyes and gave in "gratuity tucci. But my friends call me tip. "Your sister said "tip" oh repeated "I said my friends" tip snached the glasses off ohs face. " and what abouts you?" Oh turned to the back seat. "Y/n, but sometimes I go by n/n" you say staring at your phone "so  n/n- " " I said sometimes, and if doesn't mean you. Your not my friend" "But we are friends. All human and boov. " Oh said

"Caption smek has decided" "Caption smek is an idiot" tip said rolling her eyes. Oh loudly gasped "untrue! Caption smek is genius and best at running away" you and your sister shake your heads.

" have you not heard the legend or the shusher?