■9■

You were sitting in the back seat of the car with the stary night painting sitting beside you.

"I do not know why for you bought that. We already had food in the car." Oh said

"It's not food,it's art." Tip laughed

"Oh! Then it is bad." Oh said as he got out of the car "stars do not look like thta." He said as he closed the car door.

"It's not about how they look. It's about how they feel." Tip said

"They feel hot." Oh responded

You and tip laughed

"Okay, math whiz, how long will we get to Australia?" Tip asked.

"17. 9348 hours. And then gruitiy and y/n Tucci will see mimom." Oh explained

"Whoa!" Tip exclaimed grabbing Oh by the arms and spining him around

"You hear that, pig? I can't wait to tell mom we actually went to Paris, which you know she always wanted to do."

"Maybe we would all come back here! We have a flying car now." You exclaimed.

"How do you say cat in French?" Tip asked with a slight French accent "I think it's chat." She laughed cubbling into pigs fur. The calico cat purred in response.

You looked Oh who was blue and had a sadden look on his face.

"Hmm. What is the purpose of your face?" You asked.

"I-has confusion. I do not wish to be erased. But maybe caption smek is right. It is possible I will continue making hilarious mistakes." Oh said

Tio chuckled "probaly." She bumped him with her hip.

"That is not making me feel better." Oh said

"No ones perfect. You know our mom says "your mistakes are what make you human." Hmm" she explained as she out pig back in the car.

"That is not what make you boov." Tio chuckled before putting her hand on the car door only to be stopped by Oh.

"Gratuity tucci...before we came... caption smek teller us that humans needed us. That the humans were just like animals...and that we could make them better...teach to them. We were told humans were simple and backwards. It is what we thought. But now, we were thinking wrong. And that caption smek was the wrongest. I am thinking the boov should never have come to smek land. To earth land. So I am saying the sorry to you... gratuity and y/n Tucci." Oh explained

A smile formed on your sister's lips before she pulled the car keys from her pocket and handing them to Oh "call Mr tip." She said.

Oh turned pink and got this really big smile on his face.

You guys were flying through Greece as tip told Oh a story using her ukulele.

"It was a new home and new country. I tried to make friends at school... but I was like this need from Barbados." She explained.

"But you duds get an "A" in geometry."

Tip laughed "yeah, I did

"I know when the other boov said "oh"... they were not happy to see me."not explained as he told the story of how he got his name.

You gave Oh a small pat on the head "I'm happy in met you, oh" you smiled.

"The tire is, among boov, I don't fit in. I fit out." Oh explained

Tip gave Oh a small mat on the shoulders.

Timeskip

Tip was showing oh a picture of you, your mom and here.

"She is so amazing. She saved up everything she had... so we could move and things would be better for us."She explained

"I cannot wait to meet mimom." Oh exclaimed

You were laughing as Oh did a impression of caption smek "my name is caption smek. Shush, shush, shush." He exclaimed.

"Boov technology is far to complicated for simple humans girl to figure out."

All of you laughed

You guys were taking pictures for the fun of it as it got darker and dark. Yiu Descited to let Tip have the back seat why yiu sat in the front with pig on your lap sleeping.

Oh was driving as you and tip were sleeping. You had a small blanket on your lap and your hoodie your hoodie on so you weren't exactly cold.

You woke up to screaming and you saw a bunch of boov in bubbles Cars

"How did they find us?" Tip asked as you and her switched place quickly.

Yiu ducked quickly seeing the boov beside you.

"There not attacking?" You question slowly sitting back up?"

"They are running away." Oh explained

"Why are they running away?" Tip asked

"There can only be one reason." Oh said as his eye grew wide.

A big triangle shaped ship came down from the sky

"Gorg."