Chapter 4-The Sugar Meets the Sour

My eyes widened at the sight of a boy lying on the ground with open cuts and bruises, from what looked like it could've been a rock,or something. I lowered my cloak's hood and looked at the pale boy who had soft coffee brown hair, light brown eyes,and light brown skin. He wore a black leather jacket over a white muscle shirt and blue jeans on his legs,with plain white shoes for footwear. I touched the places where he was hurt and they instantly healed, but I used black magic for it. Everytime I use my powers, I become weaker and could eventually pass away, but this boy looked like he needed it. His eyes fluttered open and he gave me a puzzled look. "What", I said, trying my best to not look annoyed,"were you the one who hit me with that rock" he asked me. I rolled my eyes, and responded with,"no I'm the one who helped you after you got hit by the rock, so shut up". He sat up and shook his head, and then I asked him something, "what's your name". "Geo" he said as I nodded and then said mine. He looked at the watch on his wrist and said, "well I got school in two hours, so what should we do in the meantime". "I don't know" I replied, "well...we could make out" he suggested, I turned my head towards him and gave him a scowl, "I'm gonna pass on that one" I said. He frowned and asked,"cigarette", and I said "no". "You really are no fun aren't you" he said as he gave me a smile, "and you really are an asshole" I replied as I tilted my head and gave a smile which soon after went to a scowl,Geo looked defeated, as I said that.