Chapter 27-Questionable Feelings

It was late,and Geo showed me to his dad's bedroom,which had a big red waterbed with lots of pillows and blankets. That was pretty much all,except for the usual dresser and wardrobe in the corners of the room. He also had his own washroom too though! Geo let me sleep there tonight as the bunk bed couldn't fit two! I quickly settled into bed,and thought about how I told Geo,and Txunamy all about the terrible things at the Orphanage. My eyes felt heavy though,and I soon fell asleep. I awoke at around 3 am to see a flashlight at the bottom of the door. Thinking it was a nun,I backed up,all the way to the end of the bed. The door started to open a little,and I saw a tall shadowy figure who was walking slowly towards me. I screamed at the top of my lungs,"GO AWAY,GO AWAY,GO AWAY" I yelled,"YOUR NOT REAL,GO AWAY,GO AWAY" I continued. The figure stopped,and then turned toward the light switch,and I hid under my covers. "Venus?" I heard someone question,so I slowly came back up from under the covers to see who it was. It was Geo,"what the hell Geo,why did you scare me like that" I exclaimed. "Uh sorry Venus,I couldn't sleep.." he trailed off,"seriously,so you came to wake me up too" I said rolling my eyes. "I know it wasn't great logic,but I had to confess something" he firmly said. I groaned,and patted the side of the bed motioning for him to sit down. Once he sat down,he took a deep breath,like a huge weight just got lifted off his shoulders. Then he stared at me directly in the eyes,and fidgeted with his hands,as he tried to make out what he was saying. "Look I know we kinda just met a few days ago,and you're really cool" he began,"oh did I mention you look pretty today" he continued,"not that you're not pretty every day" he said in a shaky voice. "Get to the point Geo" I demanded,"VENUS I LIKE YOU" he blurted out,and then took a deep breath afterwards. My eyes grew huge,I mean we did just meet a few days ago,but we were spending a lot of time together. He is pretty cute,and I do enjoy whenever I'm around him. Geo just kinda stared at me wondering what I was gonna do next,and I could already tell that he looked like he regretted his decision on telling me. I thought for a moment,and it didn't take long for me because as soon as I knew that I liked him too,I leaned in straight for that kiss. Geo looked surprised at first,but enjoyed it afterwards because we couldn't stop. We were like magnets drawn to each other,"wanna go to the washroom" Geo said between kisses,"yeah" I replied. So Geo without even stopping,Picked me up,and carried me to the washroom. He placed me down,"is it ok if I" he started,but I already knew what he was gonna say,"yes do it" I told him. He had this grin on his face as he quickly ripped my dress off,and I took his shirt off. He ran his fingers through my hair,as he went for my bra,and slowly took it off. I placed both hands on his chest,feeling his abs as I ran down to his jeans,pulling them off! Then he moved his lips towards my neck,and started kissing me there,and all the way down until he got to my underwear,which he also took off. Then I took off his too,and then ran my hands all the way up his body until I got to his shoulders. Geo picked me up,and carried me into the shower,and then flung the showers water controller to the warm side. He pinned me against the wall,and started to continuously kiss me on my neck,and then my boobs. I put my hands on his cheeks,and kissed him on the lips,and then felt his abs. He liked it,and so I did more,and he felt my backside. This was fun,but I wasn't planning on getting a baby because I'm only fifteen. My hair started to get wet,and so I pivoted,and pinned him against the wall. "Feisty" he snapped at me,as he went to feel my boobs,and ass. His hair started to get wet now,and he shook it off,and then he went to my hair,and ran his hands through it. We were having so much fun,we had to try,and be quiet when we moaned. Then we heard a knock on the door,and both our heads whipped towards it. "Who is it?" I called out,turning off the shower,and getting out to wrap myself in a towel hanging on the rack. When no one responded I thought it was a ghost,and so I quietly motioned for Geo to step out of the shower. I shoved another towel in his chest,and motioned for him to dry off. It only took him like 2 seconds to dry off though,and then he started getting dressed again. When I was dry,I did the same thing,and then went for the doorknob once we were finished. I slowly walked out,and saw no one. "I'll go check me and Txunamy's room" he said,unlocking the door,and speed walking out. I tossed the towel on the bed,and then noticed something on the ground which I don't think was there before. I took a closer look,and it seemed to be a cupcake? Confused,I hollered for Geo to come back in. "Was that cupcake here before we got to having fun?" I asked him. Frightened, he said,"no I don't think so". I crept closer to it,and it had a yellow liner,vanilla icing,and a pink smiley face on it. I picked it up,and looked at the bottom. It had the initials,"MB" on it,and I shoved it in Geo's face to show him. He squinted a little,and then his eyes widened as big as saucers when he found out who it was. With no words about it,he grabbed me by the hand,and walked me to his room. He pointed out his window at a little house in the corner of the village. "Melinda Baker,that's her house which is also a bakery,she always puts her initials on her bakery items" he told me,scowling at the house. I looked at the cupcake in my hands,and crushed it. I looked at Geo,"I don't think it was Melinda who was spying on us" I told him,finally realizing who it was. Perplexed,he turned to me,"what do you mean V","take me to their house tomorrow morning,I'll show you" I said,as my blood boiled in my skin.