a strange night and a even stranger demon?

(first off daki and gyutaro are separated from each other as in they are separate entity's 2nd I am changing Daki and gyutaros rank they are upper moon 1 while koku is 2 douma is 3 akaza is 4 nakime is 5 and gyokku is 6)

??? Pov

What an annoyance I was banished and shackled from the the outerversal primordial realm for father knows how long and all the sudden I am summoned by my elder brother oh well let's see what he wants.

The azure king: hello brother

The scarlet king: don't you dare "hello brother" me!

The azure king: I see your still a tad angry with me

The scarlet king: ANGRY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN MY RAGE TOWARDS YOU!

The azure king: well to be fair you did try to kill mother and failed miserably.

The scarlet king: Touche, but what the hell do you want!

The azure king: entertainment, father banished me to Pluto!

The scarlet king: hahaha oh my father! You finally got in trouble you perfect golden child!

The azure king: grrr

The scarlet king: all right all right now what do you mean entertainment and would it be entertaining for me?

The azure king: summoning characters from another universe and having them react to their multiverse by force and it would be very entertaining for you...Khahrahk.

Khahrahk: all right then it's a deal... Kaneishikki.

Tanjiros Pov

I was having a nightly walk after visiting #####s gravestone when suddenly a huge red demon with many eyes and mouths appeared.

I readied my sword and took a defensive stance but before I could do anything a deep voice appeared in my head "Human, that would do nothing to me

I readied my sword and took a defensive stance but before I could do anything a deep voice appeared in my head "Human, that would do nothing to me. listen to my words or perish!" The voice boomed so I sheathed my Blade. the demon in front of me then spoke "Thank you for listening, now I have a deal for you tanjro Kamado"
I then asked "what is your deal?" He then gave me a proposition I couldn't refuse and I accepted. the next thing I know it's pitch Black

End of chapter