lesson 3: understanding true meaning of living and letting go

Lesson 3

Lord Toga awaits for Samiko's answer but she has to deal with her own issues in the modern day world, she meets the new student who is transferring into her school and she was given the task of showing him around and explaining all the rules of the school, The kamis purposely put them in each other's path to mess with them, Will samiko and the new student remember that they once shared a romantic past life together or will the kamis hard work go to waste and let them finally be normal without remembering exactly who they are to one another??

It was Sunday evening and Samiko was preparing for her trip back to Reiwa Japan, she packed her bag and went into the forest

Lord Toga was waiting for her by the sacred tree, he was standing against the tree with his arms folded

"Lady Samiko, my wife of the sky castle has told me you haven't progressed since visiting the underworld, she said in order for you to release your powers carefully you must let go of whatever is holding you back from succeeding during your training.

I have a friend who lives in a castle. She is a princess and she would like to take over your training. I Haven't told her or my wife anything about what you have explained to me that is going on in your personal life, maybe my friend can help you explore the harsh experience you are going through.

She will take the most care of you with your emotions. What do you say to extending your training?"

Samiko looked at her sensei with a confused look on her face

"Lord Toga, is this Princess a mortal woman? I thought demons and humans can't be near one another without there being blood shed or war?"

Toga looked at samiko with a smile

"Yes this princess is a mortal woman like you, but she is special. There is more to your training than just combat training. I won't reveal the meanings behind her training but it will come to you. I believe in her and you should trust her."

Samiko opened the portal to her world

"I will think about it lord Toga, I know you and the sky queen want me to progress quickly and I should let go whatever is bothering me, I have a lot to work on. I will see you in a week. I will have my answer for you by then.

There is a lot of thinking I have to do about everything, I promise to give you my answer by Friday evening when I return. Try and stay out of trouble until then."

She jumped through the portal and landed in front of the family shrine, she walked through the backdoor which led to the kitchen she placed her backpack by the door carefully putting her slippers on

Grandpa was reading the newspaper like normal while sitting at the table

"Ah samiko, welcome back home, how is your training in the other world? What are you learning?"

Samiko sat down at the table looking at her grandfather

"My training isn't progressing like it should, my sensei says I should let go of whatever is bothering me so I can unleash my powers carefully and safely. I have more then one tutor on that side.

I have to give my sensei an answer on Friday and i have a lot of thinking to do to consider extra training.

I want to apologize for my behavior as of late. That idiot I was engaged to made me see red and i wasn't having his no sense attitude for doing what he is doing. I know it was a political or arranged engagement to bring status to our beloved family.