𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

okay so gru and jessifeet have been friends for a long time, but gru was a popular very sporty very cool very alpha male!! he would dare never love such an average person like jessifeet!! noooo!! but after time passes, he grows up, an he realizes- he was lonely. 
i mean sure he was popular and all but ofc beingn popular has its down sides. everyone wanted him, they wanted to date him! and he wanyted to date them! but he couldnt betray his fellow alpha males just like that!! nonono!! pals before gals! gru recalls to himself as he sits down on his bed still thinking ab his situation. but he thought to himself, ws he really happy? with his fellow alpha males? would he risk being lonely just for his super alpha broskis? i mean yea! all my bros matter to me, i would never leave u broskis! gru recalls once again. that were he exact words a few minutes before a big alpha basketball game he and his broskis wwere gonna compete in (whish they won ofc) he would never leave his broskis for girls. 
or perhaps he was just gay. this sent gru into a spiral of mixed thoughts and emotions
 am i gay....? no ofc not.. i wouldnt love my brokis that way! we're just homies, not homos! but.. what if i am? if im so willing to stay with my broskis with no girls, doesthat make me gay? no, man! get a hold of urself for mort's sake! he thinks to himself in this super cool broski alpha voice the girls seemed to adore its just a friendship! besides, who cares ab girls anyway? all they think ab is makeup and clothes and ponies and rainbows, but we broskis over here r kicking our asses in the bastekball team! ah right the basketball team! he had practice! off to the gym he went to meet up with his fellow alphas!! what could go wrong? 

 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗..

i dont know why im publishiyntg this but im doing it anyway