part 6

I FORGOT AB THIS FIC AGAIN GOODBYE anytways this is gonna be a long chapt4er so i get to redeem myslef after not updating for so long ur welcome 

gay

IM NOT GAY.

WHO CHANGED IT

jamezdacooldood6969😎

Are You Guys Still Fighting?

                                 ╭ replying to: WHO CHA...

Oh Sorry Gru That Would Be Me

grus drops his phone in disbelief. how could his homie jsut betray him liek this???????????????? he couldnt believe it. but then again, he was jsut joking. james-homie didnt know ab the truth. 

multiple notifications kept popping out his super cool alpha amazing and beautiful deeznutsful phone. gru turned off his notifications to be able to clear his head as he decided to read his favorite book: platonic poot poot.

he sits down on his couch brofully and alphaintimidatingly as he reaches out for the book. 

he opens the book to page 69 and continues to read.

---

poot poot stands in the hallway, a shade of dark crimson red spread across his poot pootish cheeks, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 "i like you." 

far far stops in her tracks. she slowly turns around to see poot poot, looking down at his shoes. he looks up, seeing a sympathetic gaze in far far's eyes. 

 ....he ruined it, didn't he? 

he ruined what he had with far far. oh dear mort, why did he confess? he really thought far far thought the same way, huh.... 

his hand formed into a tight fist, eyes slightly watering. he wanted to run away to the farthest of luahkong, not wanting to see anyone, especially far far's face. far far's...really, really pretty face....... oh great luahkings, why did she have to look like that? the way her hair blows in the wind, the way her golden eyes shimmer in the light with that big grin adoring her lips. she was breathtaking. now he just felt stupid. he felt stupid to think she would like him back. 

 "poot poot... i think you're an amazing person, i really do! but... i really just don't see you... in that way..." 

far far finally says, her hands on her back. 

"b-but-" poot poot stammers. 'i think you're an amazing person, i really do!' oh shut up. doing that wont make things any better. 

 "w-whats wrong with me?" poot poot says, his hand on his chest, tears streaming down his face as he takes a step back. "what part of me do u not like?" 

"no, poot poot it's not that! i really just don't see you that way... you are amazing, truly, don't ever thing youre not, b-because u are!" 

lies. all those words were nothing but lies. poot poot ran away, never to be seen again.

---

tears fill up gru's eyes after reading that chapter. iti was so amazing. everything was captured perfcetly. poot poot's emotion. his feelings. it was all so beautiufl.